nginx, phpMyAdmin, mysql - can't access pages in shared folder

• Hi all

Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Plus Rev 1.3

OMV 4.1.35.1

Arm v7

Needing to setup a simple web site at home to run some php code.

Followed this video :

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

only saw at the end it was OMV3, but it appears to work with OMV4 - sort of :)

Have updated the system, installed Plugins for mySQL and Nginx.

Created a shared folder 'www'

under ACL, permissions set to RW for Dave ( that's me ), adm, www-data and another www-data

General Settings Port for OMV was changed to '90' so as to not conflict with the nginx port 80.

Services > SMB - enabled for the www shared folder, and I can map to the folder from my win PC.

Services > mySQL enabled and I can browse to mySQL and login to mySQL.

Services > Nginx - Enabled and PHP ticked. URL shows as 192.168.1.135:80

Click on the URL and get a new browser tab with "Welcome to nginx" message.

phpMyAdmin - I can browse to http://192.168.1.135/phpmyadmin/ and get the login for phpMyAdmin, and can log in.

BUT - when I try and go to http://192.168.1.135/index.html all I get is the 'Welcome to Ginx" page. Not the index.html page that's in the shared www folder

IF - I go to Services > Nginx > Servers > Edit, and turn ON "Use root", Save & Apply, then I can see the correct page at http://192.168.1.135/index.html BUT then the phpMyAdmin page shows error 404 Not Found.

What am I missing ?

• Putty terminal for php -v :

root@OMVpi1:/# php -v

PHP 7.0.33-0+deb9u9 (cli) (built: Aug 24 2020 11:14:22) ( NTS )

Copyright (c) 1997-2017 The PHP Group

Zend Engine v3.0.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2017 Zend Technologies

with Zend OPcache v7.0.33-0+deb9u9, Copyright (c) 1999-2017, by Zend Technologies

root@OMVpi1:/#

• ok. I think this is working now

messing around with some google searches, and came across this :

First, remove the symlink you just created by running:

Code
    rm -rf /usr/share/nginx/www

That won’t delete phpMyAdmin, it’ll just delete the symlink. Now we’ll create a new one using:

Code
    sudo ln -s /usr/share/phpmyadmin/ /var/www/html/phpmyadmin

which I edited to :

Code
    sudo ln -s /usr/share/phpmyadmin/ /sharedfolders/www/phpmyadmin

I can now browse to the myPhpAdmin page

Hope this helps someone else in the future

• DaveOB

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!