autoshutdown - plugin no more showing in OMV webgui

• Hello, i have used autoshutdown plugin succesuly in omv 3 and 4 for years.

A few days back i installed omv5, upgraded to 5.5.20-1 and autoshutdownplugin was working correct with plugin version 5.1.3

Since today i can't open / see the settings windows of the plugin (now version 5.1.5) in the webgui of omv.

If i select autoshutdownplugin just nothing happens. But in dashboard the plugin is still shown up as activated and running.

So i tried to uninstall the plugin via webgui and installed it again. Now in dashboard its shown as not activated and not running and i am still not able to set up the plugin in the webgui.

So i used a filemanager to manually activate and set up the plugin, but its still shown as nt activated. i have added a screenshot and the (manually edited) config file.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Working for me. Did you clear your browser cache or hit ctrl-shift-r? what is the output of: dpkg -l | grep openm

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Hello, yes i cleared the cache of my chrome browser multiple times, because running omv5 sometimes gives me some weird problems in webgui. After clearing cache it was working again. But in this case this seems not to be the problem.

Anyways, i again deinstalled the plugin, restarted omv again cleared browser cache and installed it again. Now its again working. Thank you you the fast response

• Offizieller Beitrag

It was probably server side cache causing the issue then. The apt clean button in omv-extras will clear that.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!