JDownloader not connecting

• I have download and installed Jdownloader through portainer on my raspberry pi, but it fails to connect to my jdownloader account. I have attached the log. At the end of the log it says:

Code
    Update Message: Check for updates
    Update Progress: 3%
    Update Progress: -1%
    Update Message: Contact Server...
    Update Message: Check for updates
    Update Progress: 0%

The compose code I used is as follows:

Any help would be much appreciated.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Just a quick look over your YML file, since it is a version 2.1:

1. There should be no space between the colon and the value after it. I saw several of those.
    2. All of your environmental variables should have a dash in front of them.
    3. This may just be a copy paste issue, but I don’t see any indentions after major headings. Here’s an example from an Airsonic yml file:

System Backup Typo alert: Under the Linux section the command should be sudo umount /dev/sda1 NOT sudo unmount /dev/sda1

Backup Data Disk to Backup Disk on Same Machine: In a Scheduled Job:rsync -av --delete /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-f8814ed9-9a5c-4e1c-8830-426968c20ea3/ /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-e67439d5-00a3-4942-bd5f-b84ab86aa850/ Don't forget trailing slashes, and BE CAREFUL. (HT: Getting Started with OMV5)

Equipment - Thinkserver TS140, NanoPi M4 (v.1), Odroid XU4 (Using DietPi): PiHole

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!