Beiträge von Agricola

Your containers don't know where the new docker folder is yet. How many containers do you have? You might start out with the simplest container, take some notes/screenshots and then delete the container and recreate it from scratch and see if it works. There is a way to redirect the containers to the new docker location, but I think this low tech solution might be easier for you.

There quite a few [how-tos] in the Guides section related to Dockers by chente and macom that are very helpful. This one especially is good, but take a look at several to get a general idea how docker works.

Yesterday I switched to AT&T 1 GB Fiber with BGW320-500 modem from AT&T . I had no issue with pfSense+ router (old PC converted) after I disabled WIFI , ALL Firewall and selected "IP Passthorugh" mode using "DHCPS-fixed" settings.

Thanks for the info. We are looking at a smaller regional provider installing fiber later this year. As soon as it's available I will be moving to it. For now I have put the pfsense router on the shelf. I will keep your settings in mind for that move.

I have been working on this issue off and on for the past few days. Sorry gderf for not replying sooner.

When it comes to host file subs i am able to pass a host name to a url easy enough in the /etc/hosts file, but when it comes to a url with a port number attached, it doesn't work:

Code
    192.168.1.140    th140 # works
    192.168.1.140:444    nextcloud.<subdomain>.duckdns.org # does not work

As I said in a post above nextcloud and the other duckdns servers work perfectly when I access remotely, never on the LAN.

With AT&T I was using pfsense with a PPoE configuration. You helped me set up the port forwarding back in July of 2021, but I don't remember setting anything concerning the NAT reflection. I still have have it connected to the dsl modem upstairs. I will have to revert back and look at that part. Whether it was set or not, the port forwarding worked perfectly.

I did see something about setting pfsense to Static ip or DHCP and then running it through DMZ in the Verizon router but didn't try that. I could never figure out the details.

Thanks gderf . It certainly doesn't have anything like that. I had hoped that the Verizon box had some kind of bridge mode, but alas, no. I was using a pfsense router with my AT&T service, and had hoped to be able to continue, but two days of Google haven't produced any solutions. I had hoped that something would pop up from the forum.

A couple of days ago I upgraded my home internet from AT&T "high speed" DSL, to Verizon 5g cellular on an ASK-NCQ1338FA modem/router/wifi cube. That is an increase from 5mb down/.5mb up to about 300mb down/20mb up. Great stuff. Port forwarding was easy to set up. All of my duckdns servers work .... remotely, but are inaccessible on the LAN. In fact, when I enter the base subdomain.duckdns.org in a browser, my new router's admin page pops up. I never had this problem setting up port forwarding with AT&T. This new router's settings are quite simple, I cannot figure out what I am doing wrong, or if the router simply doesn't quite have the capability to pull it off.

Is anybody on the forum using Verizon's 5g home internet, or anyone for that matter with some idea of how to fix this little problem?

You should probably look at PhotoPrism's documentation and see if they use a newer version of mariadb. I haven't updated this in some time.

Three points:

1. My volume paths start with /sym ... That is a symlink.
    2. I use a custom network. Setup is explained in a how-to I wrote on the subject. There are other ways to setup networks. This is just they way I have all of mine.
    3. I use Swag/DuckDNS.

HackitZ I'm sorry for the long delay in responding. Too many irons in the fire! :)

Yes, the yml uses its own version of mariadb, so there is no interference with Nextcloud database. I never got the yml file to work with a linuxserver.io version of mariadb, but the stock setup that PhotoPrisim uses works fine. I will have to find a copy of the file. Get back with you in a bit.

Go to the Users tab in the GUI to find out what you have, then ssh into the server and include all your users in the command

id root admin wayne. I only have one regular user so I added "root" and "admin" to the list so I could display the results of multiple user id's. Here is the result:

uid=0(root) gid=0(root) groups=0(root)

uid=998(admin) gid=100(users) groups=100(users),997(openmediavault-admin)

uid=1000(wayne) gid=100(users) groups=100(users),27(sudo),115(ssh),994(docker)

Your regular users id's begin at 1000, If I had created a second regular user "joe" after "wayne" it would have been id 1001, and so on. If you created multiple users and then deleted some in the middle you will have gaps in your numbers, so be creative and recreate in the same order you did originally.