Clamav ondemand clogged the system

• I had to stop the clamav on demand scanner after I added a bigger zipfile for it blocked the use of any share.

I would have expected that clamav does its job in the background with low priority but apparantly no.

Maybe as a consequence of turning off clamav (after removing the ondemand share) and rebooting, I get this message when trying to mout a SMB share from a Mac:

Code
    The configuration object 'conf.system.sharedfolder' with the filter '{"operator":"and","arg0":{"operator":"stringEquals","arg0":"mntentref","arg1":"6e853f08-b869-445f-8b3e-b1d1ec34668a"},"arg1":{"operator":"stringEquals","arg0":"reldirpath","arg1":"dateien\/"}}' is not uniqu

I can read that and I will investigate further, but wouldn't make it sense to have a better message explaining what I have to do?

I am using the newest OMV, version - I had to attach a screenshot because I could not copy a string from OMV frontend.

Thanks

Andreas

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!