OMV Kralizec

• Offizieller Beitrag

The init script isn't working right. minidlna starts fine with the config made by the plugin. Guess I will have to rewrite the init script.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Zitat von "fpabernard"

I installed the plugin from WebGUI (selected the right checkbox !), but unfortunately I can't test playing files tonight as the external disks containing the media are down and I only have remote access to this virtual machine so I can't start them. I will tell you tomorrow.

Playing files works, including Full HD H.264. It's a bit tricky because of the test environment, but it's working.

So the remaining problem seems to be limited to the init script, concerning pid file and log file.

It would be nice that minidlna community takes these corrections in account.

omv 2.x omv 3.x (testing) - AMD CPU - RAM ECC 8x4TB RAID6 + 4x3TB RAID5 - SSD 4GB for system

• Offizieller Beitrag

Newer version, different script.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• i have updated my testing device to Kralizec this sunday. everything was working very well until today (better tonight) ;)

i am using a cronjob which should update my no-ip account every 3rd day (because of my static IP), this was working without any problems since 0.4 (i guess).

tonight everything has changed: the cronjob has started to update my IP, and has continued to update my IP every minute over the whole night (i have received about 400 status emails :D).

i have checked the setting but i could not find an error, so i have stopped the cronjob and restarted it again -> and again cron has executed the script every minute...

so i have no clue whats running wrong, could anyone take a look on my settings, maybe i have something wrong or there is a bug?!?

• Zitat von "tekkbebe"

I use DDClient. No need for a cron job. :D Three days seems quite long to check/update ip.

i have a static ip and the free noip service - so my ip doesn't change, if i using ddnclient i have to login every month or my account would be blocked.

so i have created very simple script which updates a fake ip and changes the ip back to my real ip after a few seconds.

normally running this script a few times per month would be enough but my slogan is "never change a running system" :D

• hi again ;)

i have a small problem, i have run apt-get update and have received an error-msg:

Code
    Creating index of OpenMediaVault plugins ...
    {"response":null,"error":{"code":4000,"message":"Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; apt-get --simulate --reinstall install openmediavault-anacron 2>&1': Reading package lists...\n\nBuilding dependency tree...\n\nReading state information...\n\nSome packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have\nrequested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable\ndistribution that some required packages have not yet been created\nor been moved out of Incoming.\nThe following information may help to resolve the situation:\n\nThe following packages have unmet dependencies:\n openmediavault-anacron : Depends: openmediavault (>= 1.0.7) but 1.0.6 is to be installed\nE: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.","trace":"exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; apt-get --simulate --reinstall install openmediavault-anacron 2>&1': Reading package lists...\n\nBuilding dependency tree...\n\nReading state information...\n\nSome packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have\nrequested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable\ndistribution that some required packages have not yet been created\nor been moved out of Incoming.\nThe following information may help to resolve the situation:\n\nThe following packages have unmet dependencies:\n openmediavault-anacron : Depends: openmediavault (>= 1.0.7) but 1.0.6 is to be installed\nE: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.' in \/usr\/share\/openmediavault\/engined\/rpc\/pluginmgmt.inc:382\nStack trace:\n#0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServicePluginMgmt->createIndex(Array, Array)\n#1 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#2 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('createIndex', Array, Array)\n#3 \/usr\/sbin\/omv-engined(495): OMVRpc::exec('Plugin', 'createIndex', Array, Array, 1)\n#4 {main}"}}

anyone an idea how to get rid of this?

• Offizieller Beitrag

That is my mistake. I put a bunch of updates in the repo that are dependent on 1.0.7 and it is in the pre-release repo. What a mess :oops:

• Zitat von "ryecoaaron"

That is my mistake. I put a bunch of updates in the repo that are dependent on 1.0.7 and it is in the pre-release repo. What a mess :oops:

okay, no problem ;)

i´m glad that this isn´t my mistake :D

• I am greatly anticipating the release of OMV Kralizec and was wondering what version of Owncloud is going to be included with it... I just saw that Owncloud 7 has been released and was hoping that maybe it would make it into OMV Kralizec...

• Offizieller Beitrag

Owncloud 6 is almost a guarantee.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!