OMV + TV headend

• Hello guys,

I have again a question about OMV and TV headend on my RPi3.

My OMV and my TV headend works fine, but I can´t record the tv programm on my externel USB HDD. I use the HDD under OMV for backups from my mobile phones and my notebook. Now I create an additional folder for recordings from TV headend, but it dind´t record. I´m not sure if I set the right permissons and I didn´t know which is the right record path that I have to implement in TV headend. I hope my discription is understandable and I hope anyone can help me.

Thank´s

• Depends on your setup:

- Do you use a TVH docker container or is it installed natively on your OMV?

- Have you created a shared folder for your recordings?

- If you use docker, how are folders mapped?

- What are the Filesystem settings in the TVH Web-interface (c.f. Configuration -> Recording -> Digital Video Recorder Profiles: right hand side)?

• Depends on your setup:

- Do you use a TVH docker container or is it installed natively on your OMV?

- Have you created a shared folder for your recordings?

- If you use docker, how are folders mapped?

- What are the Filesystem settings in the TVH Web-interface (c.f. Configuration -> Recording -> Digital Video Recorder Profiles: right hand side)?

- I have installed it natively

- I create a folder under access rights management -> shared folders

At privilegs I gave write and read rights for all. I add this folder under SMB/CIFS -> shares

( I don´t know if it is the right way)

- I tested several variants under recording system path but nothing works. For example: /dev/sda/TVAufnahmenKodi

Is there a special way to mount the HDD for TVH? But the HDD works fine at OMV.

• OK, I assume that is how you labeled the USB drive you wanted to record to, i.e. "Datensicherung" is the label of the drive, no?

If that's the case, your recording folder should be in there.

If you go into your OMV web-interface, to Access Mgmt -> shared folders, which entries do you see?

• Yes, I labeled the HDD "Datensicherung"

To be honest, I am noch experienced in this things. The folder "TVAufzeichnungenKodi" is at the moment available at smb from my WIN10 PC, but I have to use a username and password. Could be username and passwort the problem for the recordings? But the USB HDD is connected directly to the RPi3 and for my understanding there is no password needed, only for connections wire SMB.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!