NextCloud - Internal Server Error

• Hello again, here I am.

I tried and this is the page I have from http://IP_of_LAN:450 :

Code
    400 Bad Request
    The plain HTTP request was sent to HTTPS port
    nginx

If I use https I have "Internal server error".

omv 6.3.8-1 Shaitan | Linux 6.1.0-0.deb11.5-amd64

• Hello again, here I am.

I tried and this is the page I have from http://IP_of_LAN:450 :

Code
    400 Bad Request
    The plain HTTP request was sent to HTTPS port
    nginx

If I use https I have "Internal server error".

It should be https, and a warning should come up and you can accept it.

But to simplify it, post the output of:

docker info | grep "Root Dir"

ls -al /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-81c06d5b-9da1-431b-8031-4bb369fa03d9/Docker/appdata/nexctloud/

ls -al /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-81c06d5b-9da1-431b-8031-4bb369fa03d9/Docker/appdata/nexctloud/config/

And (hide sensible DATA) :

cat /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-81c06d5b-9da1-431b-8031-4bb369fa03d9/Docker/appdata/nexctloud/config/www/nextcloud/config/config.php

• Here are the outputs:

Code
    root@openmediavault:~# docker info | grep "Root Dir"
     Docker Root Dir: /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-81c06d5b-9da1-431b-8031-4bb369fa03d9/Docker/var/lib/docker

...thinking correct is "nextcloud" instead of "nexctloud" (the second gave me an error "file or directory not exist" and my docker .yml file seems correct)...

Code
    root@openmediavault:~# ls -al /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-81c06d5b-9da1-431b-8031-4bb369fa03d9/Docker/appdata/nextcloud/
    totale 32
    drwxr-sr-x+ 4 root    root  4096 11 apr 18.49 .
    drwxr-sr-x+ 5 root    root  4096 11 apr 21.54 ..
    drwxr-sr-x+ 8 docker1 users 4096 11 apr 18.51 config
    drwxr-sr-x+ 2 docker1 users 4096 11 apr 18.51 data

The following config.php once was a bit different, like the one posted in the How-To I linked in previous post. Yesterday I tried to change it and add "nextcloud." to point to a subdomain (I read it in the Q&A here)

• Yesterday I tried to change it and add "nextcloud." to point to a subdomain (I read it in the Q&A here)

Your config.php is wrong.

You shouldn't edited it blindly.

Either post the complete output or delete the volumes created and start fresh without editing nothing until after the initial setup.

I'm on phone but can help better tomorrow.

• The following config.php once was a bit different

The ideal is to do the initial installation via https://LAN-IP:450 and after go with editing the config.php.

If you restarted fresh (deleting the config volume), all should be good to go.

If you want to procede on how it is know, you need to correct your config.php like this but edit it with the USER that owns it (PUID= from the YML)

(NOTE that the line #7 is the one that is especially wrong. PHP files end with ); and this is breaking the rest of the lines. You need to swap the line #7 with the line #21.)

(NOTE that in order to do initial config via LAN, you can't have the lines #13 and #14 unless your SWAG is properly running so it's better to remove them)

(NOTE that line #19 should be as below)

So:

• Thank you. Tomorrow I will try and give here the results.

[edit] ...not really "tomorrow": my 16GB USB was full, so I first do a fresh install of OMV6 in a 32GB USB (and I'm having errors also on this). Will return here when I'll solve them.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von jobal ()

• I did it!

Thanks Soma for your time and help.

Solved problmes with 32GB USB, I followed another time the instructions (without activate proxy) and, at the end, paste correctly the text in the config.php files.

And now me to I've had a Nextcloud/Swag instance.

Thanks again.

• Hi Soma,

I have the same problem : Internal Server Error

Could you please see what is wrong with my php.config ?

• Hi Soma,

I have the same problem : Internal Server Error

Could you please see what is wrong with my php.config ?

I (and noone else) can't guess what your issue is just by looking to the config.php

You need to provide more info on what you're doing/did.

Are you starting fresh?

Post the YML that you use to create them STACK (hide sensible DATA)

Tell what steps you did, which guide you followed.

• Sorry,

I have followed the guide from M0201.

Here is my stack and my logs seems to be ok.

• - SUBDOMAINS=wildcard

If you are using wildcard than you want to access with sub-subdomain, correct?

What is the output of:

ls -al /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-c8a4644c-e22d-4b2c-924b-456dc4b1a801/appdata/swag/nginx/proxy-confs/*.sub*.conf

• I do not know if I want to use sub-domain. Do you think that I have to delete this line ?

My output :

Code
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 2023  8 sept. 17:52 /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-c8a4644c-e22d-4b2c-924b-456dc4b1a801/appdata/swag/nginx/proxy-confs/nextcloud.subfolder.conf
  • I do not know if I want to use sub-domain

The way you have your SWAG container, you have to.

Do you see the SWAG park page when

https://www.<your_domain>.duckdns.org

• - PUID=1003

-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 2023 8 sept. 17:52 /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-c8a4644c-e22d-4b2c-924b-456dc4b1a801/appdata/swag/nginx/proxy-confs/nextcloud.subfolder.conf

The folder ownership is wrong. If you are launching the YML with PUID=1003 than the folders have to be owned by it.

In this case they would ALL be owned by 1003:100.
    This means you either created the folders prior via CLI with root or you first tried to launch the YML without PUID.

Code
    pi@panela:~ $ ls -al /appdata/swag/config/nginx/proxy-confs/*.sub*.conf
    -rw-rw-r-- 1 pi users 4475 Jul 22 12:37 /appdata/swag/config/nginx/proxy-confs/dashboard.subdomain.conf
    -rw-rw-r-- 1 pi users 1579 Jul 15 12:38 /appdata/swag/config/nginx/proxy-confs/duplicati.subdomain.conf
    -rw-rw-r-- 1 pi users 1531 Jun  1 11:33 /appdata/swag/config/nginx/proxy-confs/heimdall.subdomain.conf
    -rw-rw-r-- 1 pi users 1433 Jul 15 12:37 /appdata/swag/config/nginx/proxy-confs/jellyfin.subdomain.conf
    -rw-rw-r-- 1 pi users 1716 Aug 13 10:38 /appdata/swag/config/nginx/proxy-confs/nextcloud.subdomain.conf
    -rw-rw-r-- 1 pi users 1819 Jul 15 12:38 /appdata/swag/config/nginx/proxy-confs/omvpanela.subdomain.conf
    -rw-rw-r-- 1 pi users 4735 Jul 15 12:40 /appdata/swag/config/nginx/proxy-confs/qbittorrent.subdomain.conf

You still didn't answered my question: is this a fresh install/launch of the stack?
    I would assume YES since the config.php doesn't show any of the lines after initial configuration.

• Have you opened the ports so you can see nextcloud over the internet?

Dell 3050 Micro, i5-6500T, 8GB Ram

Plugins - compose, cputemp, omv-extras, sharerootfs.

Drives - 512gb SSD Boot, 1tb nvme Data, 16TB (8tbx 2 merg) Media,

Docker - dozzle, netdata, nginx-proxy-manager, plex, prowlarr, qbittorrentvpn, radarr, sonarr, watchtower.

• Hi BlueCoffee,

Yes I have opened necessary ports :

does nextcloud open fine on local port?

Dell 3050 Micro, i5-6500T, 8GB Ram

Plugins - compose, cputemp, omv-extras, sharerootfs.

Drives - 512gb SSD Boot, 1tb nvme Data, 16TB (8tbx 2 merg) Media,

Docker - dozzle, netdata, nginx-proxy-manager, plex, prowlarr, qbittorrentvpn, radarr, sonarr, watchtower.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!