Switched to Static IP in the dachboard now cant connect

• I screwed something up when I tried changing to a static IP in the dashboard.

Is there a quick and easy way to re-enable DHCP from terminal to get me back and running? I googled around but didnt see anything that worked and I didnt want to break it further.

I cannot connect to any shares or the dashboard now.

Thank you

• geeked

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Switched to Static in CP now cant connect“ zu „Switched to Static IP in the dachboard now cant connect“ geändert.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

For the record, you could have SSH'd in (or used a keyboard/display for local access if available)... and as root run the command omv-firstaid . The first option to reconfigure the network controller, would have allowed you to go back to DHCP.

• KM0201

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
  • For the record, you could have SSH'd in (or used a keyboard/display for local access if available)... and as root run the command omv-firstaid . The first option to reconfigure the network controller, would have allowed you to go back to DHCP.

Good to know. Noted!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!