OVM 5 on GnuBee PC2

• Offizieller Beitrag

It's possible or not? And how to do it?

Having read through this thread and done some research you're not going to find your answer in here, I would start here the compilation of the software required is also specific to the hardware.

• Having read through this thread and done some research you're not going to find your answer in here, I would start here the compilation of the software required is also specific to the hardware.

On this site is nothing else as a tutorial for OMV 3 on GnuBee. This site looks abandoned.

https://github.com/gnubee-git/GnuBee_Docs/issues/112

I found this tutorial to upgrade to OMV 5/6 from 4 but

git pull dosen't work so i need the command to get the master branch from github and after it the rights command to compile

So is there nowhere a guide how i can compile OMV 5 or 6 for mipsel architecture? Or arm and i can adjust it....

• Offizieller Beitrag

So is there nowhere a guide how i can compile OMV 5 or 6 for mipsel architecture

Not on here and there is nothing in the documentation, I believe most arm based boards are raspbian, and they are covered by installing raspbian then running the install script for omv. Anything else other amd64 usually falls under armbian.

Unless someone can help via github or the google discussion group.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!