How to save Language and Dashboard configuration ?

• Hi,

if i set language to german und configure my dashboard (i pressed sichern after selection )i lost this settings after reboot and new login into OMV Server (default english is set und no dashboard shown). My system is a raspi 4 with OMV 6. What i am doing wrong ?

:?:

• tims007

Hat den Titel des Themas von „How to save Language und Dashboard configuration ?“ zu „How to save Language and Dashboard configuration ?“ geändert.
  • settings for the dashboard are stored in browser cookies. Do you delete them?

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• tims007

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
  • settings for the dashboard are stored in browser cookies.

WHY?

I tested OMV6 on an ARM device (but have decided to stay at 5) and currently do some tests in a virtual environment.

Since 'Stone Burner' I am at OMV and thought I had seen everything, but that cannot be serious.

And that is not 'problem solved', it is just 'problem accepted'.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!