Is there a guide to in place upgrade?

• I honestly dont know what to delete and what to keep from the list.

Yes I have my 4 disks in a pool and have noticed that my link to my backup Gdrive command has stopped working I think I need to refresh the config token for it to work but will see.

With Docker and Portainer I can access them through my reverse proxy still and Ive checked OMV6 and they are there - should be able to do the same with them

• I honestly dont know what to delete and what to keep from the list.

You need to look at the list and see if they are enabled on the GUI.

Apart the Unionfilesystem && Mergerfolders && keyring, all the plugins NOT on v6.x can be removed on the following way:

keyring is the signature from OMV so it CAN NOT BE TOUCHED.

OMV5 plugins unionfilesystem & mergerfolders where ported to OMV6 as mergerfs plugin.

The upgrade should have taken care of it (since you're using it) and upgraded to the new plugin.

This is where I need help since I don't use none.

There's a lot of spreaded threads on issues with it but it's better to call the big guns when that time comes, :D

As for the rest, for example:

See where this is going?

After you take care of it, post again the output of:

dpkg --list | grep openme

• So this is what I got going through your list of examples - Ive left alone using the GUI and the ones you mentioned in the the first bit of your above message

• Here is the list

• I hope I have done the right thing

• With everything I have done so far I thought Id do a Reboot and now I can Locally access the login page of OMV6 but cant login with my previous login details - I get a 500 error

I cant seem to access anything on my server and now my Plex isnt running due to the reboot - has it changed the ip address to the server? I can ssh root into the address but its showing a different ip address once in

• I can ssh root into the address but its showing a different ip address once in

And can you access the GUI with that new IP?

• Is it possible you could DM me and help with this problem and then anything that is worth putting on the forum after then I can place on it?

Today, I'm on a tight schedule due to work also. sorry.

If you can login locally, run ip a and post it here.

Then use the IP that will be on eth0 to try to access the GUI.

If you want, you can also run omv-firstaid and configure the network again

And then, see what IP it gained.

• Can people access my ip if I leave it showing there?

I have tried to configure it again and have set the ip address and the port but when I try to login I get just the login screen but neither my login or admin openmediavault default login work - At the bottom I get error 500 internal server failed

• Can people access my ip if I leave it showing there?

No, that IP is internal to your network.

What is the output of systemctl status openmediavault-engined

• No, that IP is internal to your network.

• run systemctl restart openmediavault-engined

And the output again: systemctl status openmediavault-engined

Try to access the GUI

• run systemctl restart openmediavault-engined

And the output again: systemctl status openmediavault-engined

Try to access the GUI

I cant login and also all my reverse proxies wont work. Why would this happen with just a reboot

• Failed to bind socket: Read-only file system

ryecoaaron

I'm sorry but I could use some assistance now.

I tried all the best I could but it's going over my head now.

Long story short: DNUKaen followed TDL instruction to upgrade which made user install ALL plugins on OMV5.

After omv-upgrade && omv-release-upgrade, most things are upgraded but still some errors.

Can you please give your input to try to figure out how to clean the system?

Thanks in advance

• Its not just the cleaning of the system - I have had access after the upgrade but when I rebooted today I have been unable to Login locally to OMV or anything attached to my server - All my reverse proxies have no access - why would a reboot do this?

• Soma

Thank you so much for your help - very much appreciated Sir!!!

Starting to wish I should have never updated LOL

• Offizieller Beitrag

Can you please give your input to try to figure out how to clean the system?

I'm not sure I have the patience for this one. I will try a few things but not going to spend a lot of time on it.

What is the output of:

sudo monit stop omv-engined

sudo killall omv-engined

sudo omv-engined -df

dpkg -l | grep openme

omv 7.1.0-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.5 | scripts 7.0.7

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!