Unable to log in to the backend of the web, showing an error like "502 bad gateway"

• Docker is ok~ I can connected the portainer and configure containers. When I install nginx proxy manager and nginxwebui by docker, the backend of the omv web can't show. So I change the ports of nginx proxy manager and nginxwebui to "16443:443","1681:81","1680:80" then omv login web can show but I can't login in.

I can cennect the omv by SSH. When I try run "omv-firstaid" ,and select " 2 Configure web control panel”, change "80" to like "162", It shows like this(blue screen) and last a few minutes , then shows "ERROR: [Errno 11] Resource temporarily unavailable".

I don't know what's wrong ,please help me, Thanks very much!

• systemctl status php7.4-fpm.service  please.

it may not be running

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• Please post text inside a code box </>. I do not need screen shots for this and they are harder to read.

Is this service running:

systemctl status openmediavault-engined.service

Do you have anything in the logs /var/log/nginx/openmediavault* ?

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• openmediavault-webui_error.log

Code
    2022/05/26 09:57:52 [crit] 654#654: *951 connect() to unix:/run/php/php7.4-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock failed (2: No such file or directory) while connecting to upstream, client: 218.75.67.26, server: openmediavault-webgui, request: "POST /rpc.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/run/php/php7.4-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock:", host: "xxx.xxx.xxx:162", referrer: "http://xxx.xxx.xxx:162/"
  • when i run command as "ls /run/php/" ,it shows as follows:

Code
    root@mynas:~# ls /run/php/
    php7.3-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock  php7.3-fpm.sock  php7.4-fpm.sock
    php7.3-fpm.pid                         php7.4-fpm.pid   php-fpm.sock
  • the ovm php socket for 7.4 is missing. If I only knew how it is created ...

What happened, if you remove the 7.3 stuff in /run/php and reboot?

• the ovm php socket for 7.4 is missing. If I only knew how it is created ...

What happened, if you remove the 7.3 stuff in /run/php and reboot?

I don't know why omv php socket needs the php7.4, when I installed the php7.4 and 8.1, it still can't solved this error.

Code
    root@mynas:~# ls /run/php
    php7.3-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock  php7.4-fpm.pid   php8.1-fpm.sock
    php7.3-fpm.pid                         php7.4-fpm.sock  php-fpm.sock
    php7.3-fpm.sock                        php8.1-fpm.pid

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!