Installing Tvheadend using Docker/Portainer

• 1. Install OMV including OMV-Extras as well as Docker/Portainer as described in this video:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

2. Install Tvheadend via a Portainer "Stack" (Docker Compose) which corresponds to a small configuration file for the Tvheadend container. You really don't have to do more. The stack automatically downloads the Tvheadend image and configures/starts the container accordingly. An explanation of the parameters can be found here: https://docs.linuxserver.io/images/docker-tvheadend

Here is my stack as an example where I pass through a TV card and a data partition for the TVheadend configuration and the recordings. I have OMV running on a SSD which I have divided into two partitions (16GB/200GB) with GParted. I use the second partition for the configuration and the recordings of Tvheadend. I just adjusted the time zone (TZ) and the "volumes" and "devices" sections to my needs.

• votdev

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
  • Did you alter these lines to match with your disk's uuid and altered the recording path within the Tvheadend settings accordingly?

Code
    - /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-f520377b-3bd7-4d92-90cf-5e23cc56c047/Tvheadend/config:/config
    - /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-f520377b-3bd7-4d92-90cf-5e23cc56c047/Tvheadend/recordings:/recordings
  • Did you alter these lines to match with your disk's uuid and altered the recording path within the Tvheadend settings accordingly?

Code
    - /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-f520377b-3bd7-4d92-90cf-5e23cc56c047/Tvheadend/config:/config
    - /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-f520377b-3bd7-4d92-90cf-5e23cc56c047/Tvheadend/recordings:/recordings

Yes. :)

I set it up like any other docker container, pointing to the right drives and folders. Only issue is, it can not record because of permission errors.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!