Unable to open browser automatically after pasting rclone authorize on command prompt

• Was trying to do rclone config with google drive, until this part;

Code
    Use auto config? * Say Y if not sure * Say N if you are working on a remote or headless machine

y) Yes (default)
    n) No
    y/n> y
    2022/06/10 13:08:30 NOTICE: If your browser doesn't open automatically go to the following link: http://127.0.0.1:53682/auth?state=5O_S2bHiC_2QyilCB7xDow
    2022/06/10 13:08:30 NOTICE: Log in and authorize rclone for access
    2022/06/10 13:08:30 NOTICE: Waiting for code...

it should be opening the browser automatically, but it didn't. also face the same issue when i type "n" on auto config. I've use the link that is given but the site can't be reached.

how do i fix it?

• are you doing this from omv or the client

Omv does not have a gui so no browser.

127.0.0.1 is local host, so the machine you are running the config on.

Either run the rclone config on your client and copy the conf file or use the procedure with no browser on the server.

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• are you doing this from omv or the client

im doing this from my headless raspberrypi via ssh on my pc

Either run the rclone config on your client and copy the conf file or use the procedure with no browser on the server.

i've run the rclone config, my remote is saved but unable get the authorization to access google drive.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!