Moved from 5.x to 6.0.x, all ok, power failure after 2 weeks -> settings disappeared!

• the mounts are the same as before

Code
    "Binds": [
                    "/srv/dev-disk-by-id-md-name-NAS-1/JDownloader/config:/opt/JDownloader/cfg:rw",
                    "/etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro",
                    "/srv/dev-disk-by-id-md-name-NAS-1/JDownloader/downloads:/root/Downloads:rw"
                ]

but according to the docs, the config is (now?) at a different place.

https://hub.docker.com/r/jaymoulin/jdownloader

If the old container was configured correctly you will have to

- destroy jdownloader

- create a backup copy of the config directory

- mount the config directory to the correct location (withapp in it)

- restart

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• yes, but do not stop it, but destroy and rebuild. Stopping and starting does not renew the volume mounts.

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• OK, but I'm not skinned about this: do you mean that I have to delete the container, pull it of the image and then creating again the container?

Sorry to boring you.

Please, just post the original stack you used and we can edit it to match the new rules without breaking anything.

All it's needed is to change the binded volumes inside the container:

/srv/dev-disk-by-id-md-name-NAS-1/JDownloader/config:/opt/JDownloader/cfg:rw

becomes

/srv/dev-disk-by-id-md-name-NAS-1/JDownloader/config:/opt/JDownloader/app/cfg

And

/srv/dev-disk-by-id-md-name-NAS-1/JDownloader/downloads:/root/Downloads:rw

becomes

/srv/dev-disk-by-id-md-name-NAS-1/JDownloader/downloads:/opt/JDownloader/Downloads

The folders/files on the host won't need to be deleted.

• Ehm... this is a problem... I don't know what is "the original stack you used"... don't laugh.... :)

Thanks anyway

You can try to see if it shows on Portainer--> Stacks.

Other way is to go to Containers-->> JDownloader and Stop it them Duplicate/Edit.

On the Volumes, only change the volumes needed and Redeploy.

This is an example of adguard.

Where it says container, just change to the new place needed.

• God it worked. Next time, it is uch easier in maintainence if you youe stacks, whic hare text files you can post here. The define how the container is set up.

• but.... the downloads dir is not used....

Code
    root@NAS:/srv/dev-disk-by-id-md-name-NAS-1/JDownloader# ls -l
    total 24
    drwxrwsrwx   5 root users 20480 Jun 17 20:51 config
    drwxrwsrwx+ 13 root users  4096 Jun 10 20:56 downloads

as you can see, the "config" dir is uptade on today, the other not... and JD is downloading a file and I don't know "where"...

The +? Maybe is it not letting JD having access to the dir?

Volumes are ok as I can understand (after what you wrote):

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!