• Hello Person who looks like a Bot.

What can we really do for ya?

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Bot? I have been called allot of things but Bot is not one of them.

'What can we really do for ya?'
    Well you could try and help. it's Hyper-V on a Dell SC1325
    Like I said, I did a search. Nothing found.

Interesting, If I search for hyper I get returns, if I search for hyper-v I get nothing back
    OK, this bot will try and help himself.

• Offizieller Beitrag

In his defense, we have had A LOT of bots lately. He was just checking :)

I used OMV on hyper-v 2008 a long time ago without problems. I would try installing minimal Debian Squeeze. If it doesn't have any problems, I can help further.

omv 7.1.0-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.5 | scripts 7.0.2

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Well.... your post looked like one of dozends others who were really spambots. Registered a month 2-4 weeks ago, and just a short post, which does not look like it is related to OpenMediaVault.

But I gave you a chance to show that you're not a bot. ;)

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

• Does it stop at ISOLINUX?

Greetings
    David

• Its a known problem. Probably the serial Port emulation of the Hyper-V (The error is caused due to serial ports on bare-metal installations).

Grab a debian Squeeze netinstall iso and install debian yourself. Then you can install OpenMediaVault via package repository.

PS: If you had this in your first post, I would not have assumed that you could be a bot ;)

Greetings
    David

• It is recommended to just do the stuff via CLI. A Desktop blows up the system and slows it down. You can manage the most things from the Webinterface after you installed OpenMediaVault.

Greetings
    David

• OK, I just dialed into my home and started the Net install of Debian.
    Is there something written down to follow along with how to install?
    I am not the greatest at Linux but have used apt-get and updated a packages list before.

• "Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!