miniDLNA stops listing files

• Hi all

maybe it's my that's stupid, but after the reinstall of my OMV NAS, my miniDLN doesn't seem to want to add all files any more.

It loads my first 5 TV shows fine with all episodes, but stops on first season of the sixth.

The last file it adds is called "Ancient Aliens S01E04 Close Encounters.mp4" and the next that it doesn't add is "Ancient Aliens S01E05 The Return.mp4" .. none of these strike me as any reason to conflict in any way with the naming.

Anyone else encountered similar trouble with the miniDLNA? or maybe just knows where the worm could be hidden?

Any suggestions are welcome, Thanks in advance.

BeeCube (OMV): Media server on HP N40L, 8GB XMS3, 2x Seagate NAS 4TB, 16GB SSD (SSD died, dropped it on the floor and now in/out-put errors)
    BeeWeb (OMV): Web and mail on HP N54L, 4GB ECC, 4x SV35.5 2TB raid5, 16GB SSD DOM (in build and temp media server)
    BeeWood (SMB): Backup on A6-3500, F1A75-I Deluxe, 8GB Ares, LSI 9240-8i, 8+4bay (mixed drive setup), 120GB SSD (in parts for case mod)
    BeeRoute (pfSense): Router on Intel D2500CC, 4GB SO-DIMM, 16GB SSD DOM

• Hi Bohs

Yes I have seen the same problem.
    It started with version 1.0.25 og minidlna, the same files worked flawsly with version 1.0.24

The solution (not optimal) i have found is to move each file and see if it makes the database crash :(

• Offizieller Beitrag

minidlna is sensitive to files especially bluray rips. Hopefully it is better when we can use a newer version of minidlna and newer libraries from Debian Wheezy in OMV 0.6.

omv 7.1.0-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.5 | scripts 7.0.5

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• thanks for the replies. Glad it wasn't me that did something wrong (this time) :D

BeeCube (OMV): Media server on HP N40L, 8GB XMS3, 2x Seagate NAS 4TB, 16GB SSD (SSD died, dropped it on the floor and now in/out-put errors)
    BeeWeb (OMV): Web and mail on HP N54L, 4GB ECC, 4x SV35.5 2TB raid5, 16GB SSD DOM (in build and temp media server)
    BeeWood (SMB): Backup on A6-3500, F1A75-I Deluxe, 8GB Ares, LSI 9240-8i, 8+4bay (mixed drive setup), 120GB SSD (in parts for case mod)
    BeeRoute (pfSense): Router on Intel D2500CC, 4GB SO-DIMM, 16GB SSD DOM

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!