Should i change from NginxProxyManager to Traeffik to solve the problem i have?

• Hello everyone,

I am facing the following problem the last three days which i cannot find a solution.

I am trying to access my self-hosted services and i keep receiving a "522 Connection timed out" error. What is strange is that when i refresh the browser, i connect to the service immediately.

When i connect to the service, the service itself becomes unusable with frequent dropouts and long refresh rates. for example, trillium is not refreshing quickly between notes nd netdata is stalling when collecting metrics.

I have contacted my internet provider, for checking my connection for errors, but they found none.

My server is not under heavy load, since memory usage is close to 67% and CPU load average is under 10%. Memory usage is high because of my Roon music server and of my big music collection, which is almost 35% out of 67%.

I am currently hosting twenty one (21) different containers as services.

Someone at reddit, ( i have made the same question there but could not find a solution so far), mentioned that this could be a DNS round robin issue.

If i change from NginxProxyManager to Traeffik for my reverse proxy and load balancing, will this solve my issue?

I have tested almost everything and i have removed the cloudflare from the equation. Something is wrong with my setup, for an unknown to me reason.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!