The onedrive plugin is not working properly.

• I once installed the onedrive plug-in to try it out, but it wasn't necessary for me at the time, so I uninstalled it.

Now I need it and have reinstalled it, but the Settings on the WEBUI don't seem to work for it. When I synchronize with the "onedrive --synchronize" command, the file does not appear in the path I set. Instead, it appears in /root/onedrive. It seems that the first uninstallation was not complete. Now I want to delete it completely and implement a new installation. What should I do? Or is there another way to solve the problem?

• votdev

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
  • You need to run it with sudo -u onedrive onedrive --confdir /var/cache/onedrive --synchronize.

Thank you very much! I RECEIVED A NEW ERROR MESSAGE AFTER RUNNING THE COMMAND YOU PROVIDED. From THE message, I found that the cause of the problem is insufficient path permissions. The plug-in is now working properly. I still don't understand why the path permissions have changed.

• Is there a special reason why you want to run this command manually? I'm asking to find out the reason to decide if it makes sense to add such an option to the UI if there are strong reasons.

Sorry, for my problem, I don't think I need to change the UI. My problem is not caused by the plugin, now it is working normally.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!