Help me install OMV with Intel e1000e NIC

• Offizieller Beitrag

Looking to see if the root (os) drive is full. Did you try a different browser or clear the browser cache?

omv 7.1.1-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.14 | compose 7.2.1 | k8s 7.1.1-1 | cputemp 7.0.2 | mergerfs 7.0.5 | scripts 7.0.8

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Drive isn't full. Try:

monit stop omv-engined
    omv-engined -df

leave the output running and try to login. look for errors. take a pic if you see one.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.14 | compose 7.2.1 | k8s 7.1.1-1 | cputemp 7.0.2 | mergerfs 7.0.5 | scripts 7.0.8

• Offizieller Beitrag

Very glad to hear! :)

• Got a new one for you.... Remember the mic was named eth1 and not eth0? Well I changed it back to eth0. The problem is now under System Information>Status>Interfaces when I look at the traffic the only tab there now is eth1 and it doesn't show any traffic. Is there a way to change that to eth0?

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat von "deadnbrkn84"

Got a new one for you.... Remember the mic was named eth1 and not eth0? Well I changed it back to eth0. The problem is now under System Information>Status>Interfaces when I look at the traffic the only tab there now is eth1 and it doesn't show any traffic. Is there a way to change that to eth0?

Try:
    omv-mkconf collectd
    Might have to hit refresh in the graph view as well.

Zitat von "deadnbrkn84"

Also I wiped a few of the drives with you method on the command line and now they show up like this under filesystems. Can I clear that out?:

Were the drives mounted when you cleared them? Can you create new filesystems?

• Also anytime I try and save my settings I get this:

• Zitat von "deadnbrkn84"

Also I wiped a few of the drives with you method on the command line and now they show up like this under filesystems. Can I clear that out?:

Were the drives mounted when you cleared them? Can you create new filesystems?[/quote]

I can create new file systems no problem. I just can't seem to clear out the old ones

• Offizieller Beitrag

Did you add any content drives?

We can get rid of the old drives. Post the output of the following:

Code
    cat /etc/fstab
    cat /etc/openmediavault/config.xml | awk '/<fstab>/,/<\/fstab>/'

• I think I'm going to need to reinstall debian. I'm not getting the "could not update ice authority file" error when trying to login. I've been trying to fix it for the last half hour from google searching to no avail

• Offizieller Beitrag

Are you logging in as root? Did you install the desktop? I ran a test yesterday and you can install Wheezy for OMV with all of the optional packages unchecked.

• I did install the desktop. I'm trying to login as Jeremy but I just tried to login as admin and it's saying the same thing.

What do you mean about this installing Wheezy for OMV?

• Offizieller Beitrag

login as root not admin. admin is for the web interface. The desktop and OMV don't always get along.

As for installing Wheezy for OMV, you installed Debian Wheezy 7.5. After that, you install OMV. I was just saying that if you were going to reinstall to uncheck all the package options when asked during the Debian installation.

• I reinstalled debian and omv and got it back up and running. However now when I try and access and change permissions in the Shared Folders I get:

"Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; setfacl --remove-all -m 'default:user:jeremy:7,user:jeremy:7,default:user::7,user::7,default:group::7,group::7,default:other::5,other::5' -- '/media/33a439d7-ff8f-42b7-bbe4-1750c17ef8b4/poolshare//' 2>&1': setfacl: /media/33a439d7-ff8f-42b7-bbe4-1750c17ef8b4/poolshare//: Operation not supported"

I'm trying to give myself remote access to the pool share created by aufs and being supported by snap raid but I keep getting this error

• Offizieller Beitrag

Are you setting ACLs or Privileges? Stay away from ACLs...

• trying to set acl's.... I can see the server on my macbook now in sharing and even the omvserver folder (which is set to the aufs pool) but I can't edit it/add anything to it etc. It just says it's a share point...

• Offizieller Beitrag

Did you give r/w privileges (not acl) in Shared Folders to the user trying to login into the share?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!