Four Docker containers suddenly stopped working

• muchgooder

Found the easiest procedure:

OMV on Raspberry and SD Card full! - General - openmediavault

Read that post and the few ones after to get a better understanding on it, ;)

And another:

• I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help! I read through everything and it makes complete sense. I am copying over the files now but unfortunately I suspect that the health of the drive is hurting me.

I seem stuck on a specific overlay2. I've spent the last hour trying to delete it - I could not figure out a way to do it. Every command threw at it resulted in some kind of error (drive is read-write, can't change permissions, etc). I then stumbled onto e2fsk commands - they all dutifully reported that there was an error and that it couldn't continue. Is there anything else I can do? Or is the drive most likely causing the issue?

• Is there anything else I can do?

You can try to exclude that folder.

• You can try to exclude that folder.

Thanks so much - all of this has really allowed me to fill in some areas that I was missing. I have been going through each config folder to issue docker-compose up on the yml files. Most have reconfigured themselves without issue but some are causing a problem. Mariadb is one of them.

I had this one running previously but it is giving me an error now when I tried to re-initialize it. Any ideas?

EDIT - it is happening with a couple of other containers as well. There is still a bit of knowledge that I am missing here - I had thought that running docker compose again would fill in anything that was broken? Obviously this is incorrect.

• I am going to close this particular issue as the root issue was solved (bad disk). I have most other containers running again but a few are giving me an issue.

• muchgooder

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!