Windows 0x8007003B Error when "Guests allowed" in SMB Share

• Hi!

I have a problem, which I could not find in another ticket, regarding our SMB/CIFS shares on a OMV 6.1.3-1 server.

We ran into problems, when reading or writing data to or from Windows 10 and 11. Each time the Error Message 0x8007003B "Unexpected Network Error" showed up, which could mean a lot of different things.

But, after some investigation, I can reproduce this error with each share, where I enable the option "Guests allowed".

When I remove the allowance for guests, the share works nicely, when I add it again, the error returns. Also, when I enable the option for previously private shares, the error shows up there, too.

Is this a known problem, which I just could not find?

• Thanks, and of course I already spoke to my friend Google already, but could not find a relation between this configuration and the error that occurred. But this may be because of the multitude of 0x8007003B topics in general.

I will try to get some information from the upstream project, hoped for a known issue, so I would not need to go the long way.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!