Too many emails from OMV Notifications

• Hi,

I've recently set up OMV on an ODroid HC4 - and it all works really well.

I have an issue with setting up notifications from OMV to my gmail account (I had the wrong encryption mode setting), which stopped the emails - I've now fixed this.

But when I fixed this I received 19 notification emails at once - all of the previous messages that didn't sent.

I ran an RSYNC job, and now received another 26, all of the previous messages again plus a load of new ones.

Is there a reason why it keeps sending the previous messages each time it send a new one?

Thanks.

• Hello

I have the same problem. I have two servers. Yesterday I changed HDD in second one and started ~5TB rsync job. Everything went well, except 460 emails informing me that everything went well.

Attached screenshot is when my servers are in sync and I start rsync job manually. After taking the screenshot, a few more emails arrived. This is crazy! I have internal email server, so delivery is instant. For every minute, email is sent and rsync job already finished.

• Offizieller Beitrag

That is strange, but sadly I have no idea why this happens. The emails are sent by the from Dämon when a job has been finished AND the job had output to stdout.

So the only possible idea is that you have configured your sync Job the wrong way so that it is executed once a minute (guessing that according to the screenshot and times the emails are sent).

• votdev

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
  • votdev

Hat das Label OMV 6.x hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!