The system is abnormal due to apt update

• What happened: Because it was too long, I put it on the second floor ;(

The problems I have found so far:

1. The SMB service cannot work normally. The following error will be reported when updating the omv settings

2.My mailbox has been receiving error messages (hundreds of messages are all this)

Code: Email
    [omv.local] Cron <root@omv> /var/lib/openmediavault/cron.d/rsnapshot hourly

/bin/sh: 1: /var/lib/openmediavault/cron.d/rsnapshot: Permission denied
  • If you insist on using command line to update your system.. use

omv-upgrade.

It,, unloads itself :S

now

Code: SSH
    root@omv:~ # omv-upgrade
    -bash: /usr/sbin/omv-upgrade: No such file or directory
  • If you insist on using command line to update your system.. use

omv-upgrade.

I'm going to reinstall openmedievault. Apt doesn't seem to work. Aptitude seems to work. Should I use Aptitude to install?

• Aptitude

?

And this comes from where?

Because you install things that shouldn't be installed.

• I'm back

For the past two days, I have been trying to re-install the omv using Aptitude, but every time I execute the omv-upgrade after the installation, it will automatically uninstall the omv. Finally, I found that php7.4 and php8.2.2 exist in the system at the same time. Now php8 has been uninstalled. After restarting the omv service, it has started normally, and no error will be reported when I execute the omv-upgrade

(I used the virtual machine to reload and extract the clean sources.list)

But the problem is still unsolved. Two problems on the first floor still exist. Try to restart the server. The problem still exists, and the error content does not change

• Current installed python and php

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!