Problem installing encfs

• I tried following this guide http://forums.openmediavault.o…wtopic.php?p=12549#p12549 but i'm getting an error. (I didn't want to dig out a year old thread so i started a new one).

I'm running this version of omv: 0.4.36

I tried this command:
    apt-get install encfs

got this error:

Code
    The following packages have unmet dependencies:
     encfs : Depends: fuse-utils but it is not going to be installed
    E: Broken packages

then i tried:
    apt-get install fuse-utils

got this error:

Code
    The following packages have unmet dependencies:
     fuse-utils : Depends: libfuse2 (= 2.8.4-1.1) but 2.9.3-10 is to be installed
    E: Broken packages

then i tried:
    apt-get install libfuse2 and it installed 2.9.3-10 - but since i still can not install encfs i guess it requires version 2.8.4-1.1. So how do i get this version? During my initial configuration i think i had to switch to different repositories, could this be the cause of my problem?

• Your repos may be messed up a little bit (it seems it searches wheezy sources for the libfuse2 package, instead of squeeze repo). Post the output of the following command:

Code
    cat /etc/apt/sources.list

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Thank you, i forgot which file i edited, i removed the last two entries and now it seems to work :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!