Drive Unmounting or OMV Refusing to Respond Periodically on ODroid HC2

• Hello,

I have an ODroid HC2 with a WD Red spinning disk running OMV 5.6.26-1.

Periodically for the past week to ten days I've been experiencing one of two things...

1. The storage drive will be unmounted. I can shutdown from the web interface and restart by power cycling. Docker will not restart on its own, but I can restart it manually.

2. OMV will be unreachable (web and SSH do not respond) until I cut power to the HC2. After reboot I have to reinstall Docker before it will start.

I've attached a set of logs from scenario 1 here: https://pastebin.com/piebs4r2

My guess based on reading the logs and the systems attempt to unmount the drive is that it's failing in some manner.

I used /forcefcsk but I don't have a monitor attached so I was not able to review the results.

Is my best course of action replacing the spinning disk?

• chente

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
  • I am having a similar issue on OMV 6.4.0- (Shaitan)
    but i am using a Odroid C4 instead.
    When i press restart, it doesnt really restart, it seems more like it shuts down?
    And doesnt seem to come back.
    I have setup a restart schedule to and even from there it doesnt come back up.
    I aint sure what is happening, because i dont have a monitor attached at the moment.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!