omv-extras 6.3 / openmediavault-compose 6.7

• I have installed latest update of docker-compose to version 6.9.3. Unfortunately the compose files are not installed in their respective folders within the folder defined in settings (called "dockercomp"), but in single folders, e.g. dockercompplex, dockercompadguardhome etc.

Anyone has the same issue and / or can point me in the direction how to solve?

I have a similar issue except for the compose files. i.e. composePlex instead of compose/Plex. When checking the file it fails because I assume the YAML files are in the wrong place.

• I changed Compose folder to root:users, and everyone.

When I try and add container no files are saved to compose folder.

Below is when doing 'Check'

• Offizieller Beitrag

I have installed latest update of docker-compose to version 6.9.3. Unfortunately the compose files are not installed in their respective folders within the folder defined in settings (called "dockercomp"), but in single folders, e.g. dockercompplex, dockercompadguardhome etc.

Anyone has the same issue and / or can point me in the direction how to solve?

I have a similar issue except for the compose files. i.e. composePlex instead of compose/Plex. When checking the file it fails because I assume the YAML files are in the wrong place.

I changed Compose folder to root:users, and everyone.

When I try and add container no files are saved to compose folder.

Fixed in 6.9.4. https://github.com/OpenMediaVa…db5c6aacec81fe10c3f2c3a49

omv 7.1.0-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.5 | scripts 7.0.7

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

After updating from 6.8 -> 6.9.3, I can't save setting if set Compose = None and Data = None, it gives error: "Compose file shared folder must be different than data shared folder". Is that expected behavior?

While I will change this, you could set the Data shared folder to anything since it is only used to substitute the CHANGE_TO string mentioned in the note. If you aren't creating compose files in the plugin, it will never be used.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.5 | scripts 7.0.7

• What does the backup exactly backup? I searched the omv extras website but could not find a clear answer.

Is it only the compose shared folder? Or are the CHANGE_TO_COMPOSE_DATA_PATH and docker install directory also included?

omv 6

Plugins - omvExtras | LVM2 | Compose plugin | SFTP | ...

System - x86 intel

• Offizieller Beitrag

What does the backup exactly backup? I searched the omv extras website but could not find a clear answer.

Is it only the compose shared folder? Or are the CHANGE_TO_COMPOSE_DATA_PATH and docker install directory also included?

It backs up the container persistent data. So, the persistent volumes listed in the compose file and the directory the compose file is in (in case you use a relative path).

CHANGE_TO_COMPOSE_DATA_PATH is ONLY used for subtituting the data sharedfolder path for that string in the compose file so that you don't have to type the path. It has nothing to do with backup and that string actually won't appear in the compose file stored on the filesystem.

• I took a look at the script on github. Looks like a great feature to have!! Thank you!

Also I was a little skeptical in the beginning about the compose plugin since it was something new.

Now I really like it!! Also thank you for that!!

I just need to understand clearly what it does before I trust it. That is why I sometimes ask questions that maybe look stupid/simple.

omv 6

Plugins - omvExtras | LVM2 | Compose plugin | SFTP | ...

System - x86 intel

• Offizieller Beitrag

I just need to understand clearly what it does before I trust it. That is why I sometimes ask questions that maybe look stupid/simple.

I can't say I'm not the same way. That is why I love open source.

• Got to say that I think 'CHANGE_TO_COMPOSE_DATA_PATH' is the one of the best additions you've made to the plugin! Makes life so much easier when adding containers and using test OMV vm's (yes I have set 1 up). Great addition!!

• Hi,

I saw that the network section has now Subnet, Gateway and IP range sections for macvlan, but it doesnt seem to be using the values that I put in it, here are my values:

but here is what I get from the inspect:

I use this command to do the same thing:

Code
    docker network create -d macvlan \
        --subnet=192.168.0.0/24 \
        --gateway=192.168.0.1  \
        -o parent=br0 \
         netbr

which works. This might be a bug in the plugin.

• Hi guys,

Need some help, my filesystem is 100%full - believe its related with the last version of compose plugin - cannot track the process responsible for filling up the mirror in RAID. I unmounted the md0 filesystem, cleared the browser cache, rebooted the machine, no luck.

Didn't found a similar case on the forum - (maybe I didn't searched better?) - need some help here - no way I have 6TB filled in one day.

gigi@debian:~$ df -H
    Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
    udev 1.5G 0 1.5G 0% /dev
    tmpfs 385M 3.1M 382M 1% /run
    /dev/mmcblk0p2 62G 4.1G 54G 7% /
    tmpfs 2.0G 0 2.0G 0% /dev/shm
    tmpfs 5.3M 4.1k 5.3M 1% /run/lock
    tmpfs 2.0G 0 2.0G 0% /tmp
    /dev/mmcblk0p1 495M 64M 406M 14% /boot
    folder2ram 2.0G 872M 1.1G 46% /var/log
    /dev/md0 6.0T 6.0T 291k 100% /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-eff5c55e-5186-4381-9a02-9dc0334ab796
    folder2ram 2.0G 0 2.0G 0% /var/tmp
    folder2ram 2.0G 1.6M 2.0G 1% /var/lib/openmediavault/rrd
    folder2ram 2.0G 975k 2.0G 1% /var/spool
    folder2ram 2.0G 15M 2.0G 1% /var/lib/rrdcached
    folder2ram 2.0G 4.1k 2.0G 1% /var/lib/monit
    folder2ram 2.0G 1.7M 2.0G 1% /var/cache/samba
    tmpfs 385M 0 385M 0% /run/user/1000

• Offizieller Beitrag

my filesystem is 100%full - believe its related with the last version of compose plugin - cannot track the process responsible for filling up the mirror in RAID. I unmounted the md0 filesystem, cleared the browser cache, rebooted the machine, no luck.

Didn't found a similar case on the forum - (maybe I didn't searched better?) - need some help here - no way I have 6TB filled in one day.

How would the compose plugin do this? It doesn't add but a few text files to the filesystem. Your containers might have done this though. Did you try the system prune option?

• Offizieller Beitrag

which works. This might be a bug in the plugin.

It isn't adding the options because you aren't passing a gateway. I guess I will have to change the plugin to allow this.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Where is located that option? I only use the prune for docker.

It is docker prune system. It is in the Files tab under the Prune menu.

• Offizieller Beitrag

If that doesn't free up space, look at [How-To] Fix full OS filesystem - GUI login loop

• It isn't adding the options because you aren't passing a gateway. I guess I will have to change the plugin to allow this.

you mean "IP Range"? Because in my screenshot I do have a gateway. I usually setup my IPs manually in the compose file, I do not want them to be dynamically allocated.

• Offizieller Beitrag

already read that but my issues isn't the OS filesystem but the raid mounted filesystem if filling:

The same process to figure out what is filling would apply. You would just start with du -d1 -h -x /srv/dev-whatever-your-path-is | sort -h

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!