Docker compose error 500

• Maybe you could help me.

I took my old docker compose config from nextcloud and pasted it into the new docker compose addon. Since there can actually also be worked with a Dockerfile I have also created my Dockerfile and added to the config. unfortunately, I can no longer create the containers since then. The error is displayed every time in the configuration of my MariaDB, which I had't changed for this. So I created a separate docker compose for the MAriadb and tried to start only this container. Unfortunately I get the same error every time. It does not matter if I exchange rows. It is every time the line 7 or 12. I have my Config also extra again with the official Config of the Nextcloud compared and see here also no differences. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help.

P.S.: I use other containers, which are not affected by this problem.

MY config:

The response:

The Solution was:

I found your autocompose tool and it worked great.

So now i have everithing running with this config if someone is interestet:

Dockerfile

Docker compose import made the Version to 3.6 :

OMV Version6.5.0-3 (Shaitan) | 64 bit | ProzessorIntel(R) Celeron(R) N5100 @ 1.10GHz | KernelLinux 6.1.0-0.deb11.7-amd64 |

Plugins: lugins : omvextrasorg 6.3.1 | openmediavault-photoprism 6.0.7-1 | openmediavault-compose 6.9.9 | openmediavault-clamav 6.0.4-1 | openmediavault-backup 6.1 | openmediavault-sharerootfs 6.0.2-1 | openmediavault-wireguard 6.3.4

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Tagor12 ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

Try this instead:

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Thanks for your help, i got the same problem.

OMV Version6.5.0-3 (Shaitan) | 64 bit | ProzessorIntel(R) Celeron(R) N5100 @ 1.10GHz | KernelLinux 6.1.0-0.deb11.7-amd64 |

Plugins: lugins : omvextrasorg 6.3.1 | openmediavault-photoprism 6.0.7-1 | openmediavault-compose 6.9.9 | openmediavault-clamav 6.0.4-1 | openmediavault-backup 6.1 | openmediavault-sharerootfs 6.0.2-1 | openmediavault-wireguard 6.3.4

• worked with a Dockerfile I have also created my Dockerfile and added to the config.

Post both the old YML and the dockerfile you used, inside codeboxes, PLEASE.

Hide sensible data

• Offizieller Beitrag

i got the same problem.

You cut & paste the exact code I posted? I know some of the things are not correct but please try just the Check button on exactly what I posted.

• The dockerfile:

the YML without the dockerfile:

and now the new YML with the docker file:

• version: '3' services: db: image: mariadb:10.6 container_name: mariadb restart: always command: - "--transaction-isolation=READ-COMMITTED" - "--log-bin=binlog" - "--binlog-format=ROW" volumes: - /DockerconfigundDateien/mariadb:/var/lib/mysql environment: - MYSQL_ROOT_PASSWORD=******* - MYSQL_PASSWORD=****** - MYSQL_DATABASE=nextcloud - MYSQL_USER=user ports: - 3306:3306

Yes i even made a new YML to try if this would change anything and copied your config in it and it gets the same error

• Offizieller Beitrag

Yes i even made a new YML to try if this would change anything and copied your config in it and it gets the same error

What version of docker and docker-compose? It is listed on the Settings tab in the compose plugin.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• What version of docker and docker-compose? It is listed on the Settings tab in the compose plugin.

My Docker version is : docker-ce 5:24.0.4-1~debian.11~bullseye

and my compose Version is: docker-compose-plugin 2.19.1-1~debian.11~bullseye

• Offizieller Beitrag

I can't explain it then. What I posted returns ok on my system. And since the plugin is using docker-compose, there isn't anything I can do to make it just work.

• Thnaks for your try. Then i have to try something else.

• Yes i even made a new YML to try if this would change anything and copied your config in it and it gets the same error

Since you are re-using the same persistent folders, the fact that you used a different Dockerfile, made your STACK borked.

I (and most of the users that follow the NC guides on the forum) don't use the official STACK from nextcloud so, not the best person to help you.

Looking at your original YML, it doesn't match the one provided by Nextcloud.

This means that you had already used something "cooked up" by, either you or someone.

Even if people used the original YML, it is difficult to follow what you did.

And I don't even understand why you would want to use a "changed" Dockerfile in the first place.

I know ryecoaaron added it to the compose plugin for his own use, even if noone would use it.

But those who do use it, should know exactly what they're doing. (sorry to twist the knife after stabbing it).

Hope you can sort it.

Last case scenario, create a new STACK and point it to new config folders and start fresh.

Good luck.

• and now the new YML with the docker file:

Just had a better look at this and the idents were ALL off.

If you're willing, you can try this code as is (copy/paste it on the compose plugin)

Don't forget to change the fields of the passwords, etc

• Offizieller Beitrag

I know ryecoaaron added it to the compose plugin for his own use, even if noone would use it.

But those who do use it, should know exactly what they're doing. (sorry to twist the knife after stabbing it).

What did I add? I didn't add a Nextcloud example if that is what you meant.

• Just had a better look at this and the idents were ALL off.

If you're willing, you can try this code as is (copy/paste it on the compose plugin)

Don't forget to change the fields of the passwords, etc

Thank you for your contribution.

yes this YML has additional adminer and wiki containers and for that I changed the version to 3.8. These are things I want to have in an extra YML file in the future, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

The rest of the configuration is the official Nextcloud Docker configuration.

The Dockerfile is also the official Nextcloud configuration, so things like ffmpeg, smbclient and supervisor are always installed when I pull an image and don't need to be added afterwards.

So far I've only used portainer, so if the dockerfile part was the problem that would be ok, but if I stop MariaDB and make another YML with just MariaDB and different container name, so I can isolate the problem, and MariaDB doesn't start, then I don't know how misconfiguring the YML file will affect another independent YML file. Do I understand it correctly that you reset the version to 2 and otherwise did not make any adjustments?

i have multiple conainers running and know what to change . I haven't worken with any dockerfile because Portainer isn't supporting it so this could absolutly be something, wich i did wrong but this shouldn't affect my standalone MariaDB.

• What did I add?

The dockerfile section on the compose plugin.

I recall you saying that on the thread of the "samples"

openmediavault-compose 6.4 in the repo now. It has a tab that allows Dockerfiles to be entered and built (not run - use compose for that). You can also enter an option script and config file that can be referenced by the dockerfile. This is something I wanted for my own use. If no one uses it, that is ok : )

;)

• I found your autocompose tool and it worked great.

So now i have everithing running with this config if someone is interestet:

Dockerfile

Docker compose import made the Version to 3.6 :

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Tagor12 ()

• Tagor12

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!