Docker-Compose Files/Service not UP

• Hello,

I have an strange problem, may someone here can help me out.
    I have an standard OMV installation and Docker-Compose working with emby media server in the FILE section of Compose.
    Since two days ago, all was fine. But now when I power on my server, the Emby image won't get UP. And if I chose to do it manualy by Service->Compose->Files selecting the Image and click on UP i received following error (No update/upgrade was made on the server):

If I login via ssh and execute:

Code
    docker ps

There is no Image. But if I execute

Code
    service docker stop

The i can see the images and the emby service is active up and running until I reboot the server.

Someone has got the same problem or can me help to solve it? What can I do to search the error and resolve the problem? Witch log should i look into? In Diagonsitcs->System Logs is no docker or Comose log.

Thanks fpr your help.

• I'm having the exact same problem but with Jellyfin, Homepage and Transmission. Everything ran fine until lunchtime today, then suddenly nothing goes up. Bookstack is fine though. Did you have any luck fixing it?

• Offizieller Beitrag

32 bit RPi? What is the output of: dpkg --print-architecture

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

OCI runtime create failed

This is usually caused by docker pulling an image for a different architecture. So, docker images have to have an explicit tag specifying the architecture.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• Offizieller Beitrag

That's was my problem, I hadn't changed them and they were previously working.

That doesn't mean the image(s) didn't change.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!