Off topic Code request help Radarr/Sonarr

• I am trying to get this

GitHub - connor-eg/radarr-purge-stalled-downloads: A small set of scripts that allow you to automatically blocklist stalled downloads from Radarr. Can be adapted for other software in the *arr suite (like Sonarr).
    A small set of scripts that allow you to automatically blocklist stalled downloads from Radarr. Can be adapted for other software in the *arr suite (like…
    github.com

To work with sonarr. My coding skill are almost zero. From what ive read on radarr and sonarr's API page there almost the same

So far I have this

remove_script.sh

del_queue.py

get_queue.py

Plugins - compose, cputemp, omv-extras, sharerootfs.

Drives - 1tb nvme Data, 2TB nvme Leeching, 24TB (8tbx 3 merg) Media,

Docker - nginx-proxy-manager, plex, prowlarr, qbittorrentvpn, radarr, sonarr, watchtower.

• How can it not be defined if I did define it?

from pyarr import SonarrAPI

Code
    NameError: name 'SonarAPI' is not defined
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-542ffc11-4d96-470e-a3a9-339680d29986/Data/scripts/Sonarr/del_queue.py", line 10, in <module>

Docker - nginx-proxy-manager, plex, prowlarr, qbittorrentvpn, radarr, sonarr, watchtower.

• SonarAPI

You say

SonarrAPI

But the error shows 1 r less

• Thanks Soma.

no errors now but still not removing stalled torrents from sonarr or radarr

• no errors now but still not removing stalled torrents from sonarr or radarr

Can't help you further.

I don't use neither apps.

• Curious, aren't stalled downloads simply downloads where no one [far end] is currently seeding? I always just leave my stalled ones in hopes of eventually the seed restarting.. I can see if it you were more concerned about removing stalled because you have other sources for seeds for the same download, but just to remove a stalled as a stalled and block it.. Wondering why you would do that?

• Curious, aren't stalled downloads simply downloads where no one [far end] is currently seeding? I always just leave my stalled ones in hopes of eventually the seed restarting.. I can see if it you were more concerned about removing stalled because you have other sources for seeds for the same download, but just to remove a stalled as a stalled and block it.. Wondering why you would do that?

Well because close to 100% of public torrent trackers lie.

I have about 3000 downloads stalled because the tracker said "yea all okay 30 seeds" when in fact there is zero seeds and about 10 leechers on 37% or something like that. The torrent will never finish so radarr/sonarr just keeps it there waiting forever to finish. This is the last part of my automation to do.

• Makes sense, and being that it blocks it, whats the process of trying to get it again, if it is blocked?

I have a good 9-10 torrents @ 99% for 3 weeks..Never finishes.

Block that torrent and finds a new one not the same one. Yup ive loads like that was sick of fake trackers so this is the only way I can sort it.

Tho its not working for me... my coding is shit..

• This is the error I get;

Code
    sh remove_script.sh
    remove_script.sh: 7: Syntax error: "(" unexpected

And, aside from what I had to modify, and only modify, it was a cut/paste situation.

what did you change?

ill have a look again tomorrow im done for today :) cya on the morrow

• All that was changed was the directory where the scripts could be found

• Here’s a question that might be relevant. What radarr/sonarr containers are you using?

I use the ones made by hotio because the linuxserver ones used to break the media management features (don’t know if they still do). When I set up originally, a little research on another forum pointed me to them to address the media management stuff.

I ask because from a little digging over the last 10 minutes, I believe there are some python modules that may be required in the containers to get this working because they allow additional communication to the world outside the container, but these automation scripts may be designed for a native install, which would break OMV. Also messing with the python install on OMV could also break it (did that once myself many versions ago).

Maybe an additional python container to run these may work, or perhaps an lxc with a full python install.

Just some thoughts that are popping into my head on a quick initial look.

• I use linuxserver for both and the python pip installed fine nothing broke. (as of yet lol)

• I don't want to mess with my omv install so I am going down the lxc road to test. I got them to run without errors in an ubuntu lxc, but couldn't get them to work on the *arr apps. It was ubuntu 22 but I want to try something a bit older because I have had some issues with ubuntu 22 and debian 12 in the past as they may be just a little too new/different for some older things.

• I don't want to mess with my omv install so I am going down the lxc road to test. I got them to run without errors in an ubuntu lxc, but couldn't get them to work on the *arr apps. It was ubuntu 22 but I want to try something a bit older because I have had some issues with ubuntu 22 and debian 12 in the past as they may be just a little too new/different for some older things.

Did it just not connect to the arr's ? I can get it to work same as you but does nothing to the stalled torrents

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!