Extremely Happy with the work by Volker Theile

• I used the scripts to install Open Media Vault on my Raspberry Lite OS. It took a little time to navigate through the setup, but it was well worth it.

Static IP working. DNS working, Time server working, email notifications working, ClamAV finds EICAR test strings. Today, I just donated $50 US (Euro 56) becuase this software is working on the Raspberry Pi 4. Volker Theile does great work.

• ka9lay

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Extremey Happy with the work by Volker Theile“ zu „Extremely Happy with the work by Volker Theile“ geändert.
  • ryecoaaron

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
  • I used the scripts to install Open Media Vault on my Raspberry Lite OS. It took a little time to navigate through the setup, but it was well worth it.

Static IP working. DNS working, Time server working, email notifications working, ClamAV finds EICAR test strings. Today, I just donated $50 US (Euro 56) becuase this software is working on the Raspberry Pi 4. Volker Theile does great work.

Agree! votdev does fab work. Also big thanks to ryecoaaron and the peeps on the forum!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!