How to make notification with Signal to work

• Hi

I have attempted to follow this guide to install a 3rd party notification system using Signal, with signal-cli-rest-api

I've done all changes in the file, but don't get it to work, and I cannot find the logs to be able to debug it.

Can anyone point me out on where/how to look for logs when a Notification is triggered with the "Test" button in the WebGUI in the section " System/Nofication/Settings" ?

I have setup a working server to send Signal messages, so the curl command works fine when used from the ssh shell. I use the command below:

Code
    curl -X POST -H "Content-Type: application/json" 'http://<internal IP>:<port>/v2/send'      -d '{"message": "Test via Signal API!", "number": "+12345", "recipients": [ "+12345" ]}'

However, when the sync.d command shown in the GUIDE is executed, nothing happens.

there's likely a syntax error in the command shown by the GUIDE, but I can't figure out where since I don't know how to use the command "sed".

nano /usr/share/openmediavault/notification/sink.d/10signal

thanks.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!