Issue with OMV6 on armbian 23.8.1

• Hi

this is regarding an issue with Helios4 running armbian bullseye (23.8.1) and OMV6 with 3 HDDs

The system was building a raid array, and updating at the same time, and I accidentally restarted and got some problems booting, it went into emergency mode

Not wanting to risk anything, i just did a fresh install, and this time the network interface did not come up.

Assumed issue with sdcard, changed card, installed a fresh copy and booted. everything fine, network came online properly, did the usual startup updates, then changed hostname etc

First tried to build raid array - after doing a RAID5 in RAID options, when going to mount, it would not show a blank array, but one with EXT4 (which should not) and would give error

Zitat

mount(2) system call failed: Structure needs cleaning.

Assuming this was due to some issue with RAID not rebuilding, I deleted the R5 array and let it finish resyncing (with same EXT4 issue as above) but still no avail

Then i deleted R5 array and wiped all disks from GUI, and tried to repeat the process, same issue

Finally, I manually created partitions from terminal and formatted them as ext4, mounted them individually as 3 drives. Now that I figured mounting was working, wiped each disk from terminal and proceeded to rebuild array - it showed for creation of array with format and I started formatting as EXT4

So problem solved, but any idea why and is this a bug? I doubt i would be able to reproduce the bug but could try later this month

• macom

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!