Login-Loop in workbench?

• Hi,

Context:

I use OMV 6.6.0.-2 and have access to the WebGUI and SSH.

I installed a new 12 TB Harddrive and wanted to copy a lot of files with midnight commander to the new drive. I guess it took to long and the SSH connection got disconnected. That's why I wanted to use midnight commander via the workbench and connected my monitor and keyboard to my NAS.

Problem:

I can't log into the workbench. I got a few "Login failed" or something like that. Then I reset the admin passwork via omv-firstaid to "openmediafault".

Now I am trying to log in using "admin" and "openmediavault". The credentials seem to be correct because I don't get an error.

This text (red square) is shown for ~0.3 s then it shows the login again. I can do this over and over.

Am I doing anything wrong?

Any ideas on what I can do differently?

• Eggsplorer

Hat das Label OMV 6.x hinzugefügt.
  • You can not use the admin user to log into a TTY. This user is only for the webui.

I only tried "admin" and "root" because I thought thats what it had to be. I have no idea why the login screen mentions the default username "admin" when I can't log into it. Is the admin username something I could set during the installation? Or is there a default one?

I managed to loginto an account with my name. I don't think thats the admin one though.

The root file system ist an USB-Drive with 100 GB where only 8 GB are in use.

• Eggsplorer

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!