Portainer keeps restarting

• Move over to compose no need for Portainer with the new docker plugin.

Dell 3050 Micro, i5-6500T, 8GB Ram

Plugins - compose, cputemp, omv-extras, sharerootfs.

Drives - 512gb SSD Boot, 1tb nvme Data, 16TB (8tbx 2 merg) Media,

Docker - dozzle, netdata, nginx-proxy-manager, plex, prowlarr, qbittorrentvpn, radarr, sonarr, watchtower.

• I know,but I'm used to it and I like it. I just want to know what happened here and how to fix it.

I would learn compose but hey that's your call.

Paste the logs?

Docker - dozzle, netdata, nginx-proxy-manager, plex, prowlarr, qbittorrentvpn, radarr, sonarr, watchtower.

• I have same issue. Below are my logs.

Code
    2023/12/08 12:31PM INF github.com/portainer/portainer/api/cmd/portainer/main.go:369 > encryption key file not present | filename=portainer
    2023/12/08 12:31PM INF github.com/portainer/portainer/api/cmd/portainer/main.go:392 > proceeding without encryption key |
    2023/12/08 12:31PM INF github.com/portainer/portainer/api/database/boltdb/db.go:125 > loading PortainerDB | filename=portainer.db
    2023/12/08 12:31PM FTL github.com/portainer/portainer/api/cmd/portainer/main.go:403 > The database schema version does not align with the server version. Please consider reverting to the previous server version or addressing the database migration issue. |
  • Issue has been reported. nothing to do with OMV. Update portainer is the fix.

• chente

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!