OMV-Plugins not working on Fedaykin

• Is everyone else having issues with the omv-plugins.com plugins on fedaykin? Almost everyone has a serious issue for me including:

omv-plugin: Cannot save settings, so cannot choose Donald or Glass repositories. On clicking save, default settings are saved

dlna: despite being enabled, media folders set, and the tickbox "scan all folders", nothing happens. Nothing in the logs, no process.

dnsmasq - error on saving "Failed to execute command 'sudo omv-mkconf dnsmasq 2>&1':"

Website: when attempting to enable get error message "communication failure"

Bittorrent - not even listed as an available plugin.

etc. I've logged bugs at github, but there seems to be no response after quite a few days.

So beware - i'm sure they will get fixed, but not as of yet.

In case you are wondering, this was a clean build on 0.3, then and upgrade to 0.4 before any plugins were installed.

• Same with my system.

Yesterday i did a fresh install of 0.3 and made the upgrade to 4.0.1.
    With the newest 0.3 and now with 0.4 there are only these plugins in the list.
    -minidlna
    -omv-plugins0.4 (installed) but cannot save the settings for repositories.
    -processlist
    -website
    -lvm2 (installed)
    -nut
    -route

I want to install:
    -openvpn
    -transmission
    -virtualbox

where to get these plugins?

thanks

• Offizieller Beitrag

Some plugins aren't ported yet - virtualbox, transmission.

I upgraded to 0.4.x on one system with no problems other not being able to save Donald/Glass repositories (no error though). I upgraded from 0.3.0.26 if it makes a difference. I only use minidlna and processlist plugins on this system but I have a lot more listed just from omvplugins (autoshutdown, cups, dnsmasq, git, minidlna, mysql, openvpn, processlist, subversion, website). Stupid question but did you try hitting the Check button on the plugins page?

Just tried the website plugin and it seems to working fine as well.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Zitat von "ryecoaaron"

Stupid question but did you try hitting the Check button on the plugins page?

Yes I clicked the button.

Zitat von "ryecoaaron"

I upgraded from 0.3.0.26 if it makes a difference.

With the version 0.3.0.26 the plugins where also missing.

2 month ago I had a testinstallation of omv with all plugins availiable.

edit: installed minidlna but also no process and no line in /var/log/minidlna.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Installed OMV 0.3.0 64 bit in Virtualbox - had all standard OMV plugins.
    Updated to 0.3.0.26 - had all standard OMV plugins.

Add omvplugins.org plugin for 0.3.x and hit check button on plugins page - had all standard and omvplugins.org plugins.
    Changed repository to fedaykin, apt-get update, apt-get dist-upgrade, reboot, hit check button on plugins page - had all standard and omvplugins.org plugins.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Zitat von "Griffo"

Is everyone else having issues with the omv-plugins.com plugins on fedaykin? Almost everyone has a serious issue for me including:

omv-plugin: Cannot save settings, so cannot choose Donald or Glass repositories. On clicking save, default settings are saved

dlna: despite being enabled, media folders set, and the tickbox "scan all folders", nothing happens. Nothing in the logs, no process.

This two things dont work for me to.

• Zitat von "Marcel.Beck"

If you had OMV-Plugins.org Plugin Version 0.4.x before you upgraded OMV 0.3 to OMV 0.4, everything should work as aspacted.

When I can borrow again a USB-DVD i will reinstall OMV.
    I also tried in an VM yesterday and the plugins are ok.

At the moment the Donald and Glass Repository does not support OMV 0.4.

If you had OMV-Plugins.org Plugin Version 0.4.x before you upgraded OMV 0.3 to OMV 0.4, everything should work as aspacted.

The only Plugin which is currently not ported to OMV 0.4 is the Greyhole Plugin.

Hi Marcel,

Unfortunately that does not seem to be the case for me. Any ideas on the below??

dnsmasq - error on saving "Failed to execute command 'sudo omv-mkconf dnsmasq 2>&1':"

Website: when attempting to enable get error message "communication failure"

Bittorrent - not even listed as an available plugin.

The only Plugin which is currently not ported to OMV 0.4 is the Greyhole Plugin.

Hi Marcel, thanks for the great work! Just wondering when you think Greyhole maybe working with OMV 0.4? Just bought a brand new hard disk to use with Greyhole then noticed the plugin isn't available yet! :D
    Vielen Dank!

• for me the same. 0.3 clean install, upgrade to 0.4, install OMV-Plugins.org Plugin 0.4 repo, install minidlna plugin.
    this is the only plugin i installed. the plugin isn't working, same like " Griffo".

• I have the same problem like Griffo and beytarj. After a clean install I used the following extension:

openmediavault-omvpluginsorg_0.4~10.gbp5bae63_all.deb

Transmission and VirtualBox plugin not available from the list

At the moment the Donald and Glass Repository does not support OMV 0.4.

Hi
    I did a fresh install, updated OMV to 0.4 then installed OMV-Plugins.org Plugin, now i can't find virtualbox plugin in the list. How can i install it?
    Thanks and regards

• I too have the dnsmasq plugin in a broken state.

- installed OMV 3.0
    - installed OMV-Plugins 3
    - installed dnsmasq plugin ( version 3 )
    - upgraded later on to OMV 4.0
    - upgraded dnsmasq pluging to version 4
    - upgraded OMV-Plugins to version 4.

error when changing settings and applying is the one that has been reported here ( 2>&1 ( on line 77 or something.

I do rely on this plugin and I am desperate to try to fix this.

Marcel, I can give you ssh access to the OMV box if you wish to see what's going on. please drop me a message.

thanks!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!