Help with TP-Link 300Mbps PCI TL-WN951N

• Hello everyone, I am setting up a file backup server for an office. The only possible connection is wireless. I am installing OMV 7.32 with the network card that I mention in the title of this post. During the installation of the system, everything goes well. The wireless board is recognized... it connects successfully to my wireless network... and downloads all the necessary packages... and completes the OMV installation without warnings.

The problem occurs after restarting the newly installed system on the PC. It doesn't give me any IP to enter OMV from another PC on my network. However, from the prompt, #omv-firstaid by following the wizard, the wireless network card is detected correctly and I can create the wireless interface (just as I did during the installation); however... The newly installed PC (OMV) never reconnects to the configured network "successfully".

Can someone help me?

Tests I did, I tried with another TP-Link network card, but PCIex 1x and it works perfectly, always.

I tried TL-WN951N (PCI) on a Windows PC, and it works well, always.

I connected OMV via cable and tried to create the wireless network profile/interdace several times with no luck.

I looked for help and this is the only thing I found:

I look forward to your news, thank you very much for everything!

• KM0201

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!