OMV7 - cannot install docker after fresh install

• Hi,

I have just reinstalled from scratch my RPi3 with Raspberry OS Lite (debian 12) and followed the wiki for installing OMV7.

Everything went well up until the point I needed to setup docker.

Unfortunately I did the mistake of first trying to setup the compose and data folder without installing docker first with the button at the bottom.

Now my installation is stuck with "Reinstall docker" but if I click on it I get an error as it tries to uninstall docker first.

Code
    500 - Internal Server Error 
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export LANGUAGE=; apt-get --yes --autoremove purge docker-ce docker.io containerd.io containerd docker-ce-cli docker-compose-plugin docker-compose 2>&1': Reading package lists... Building dependency tree... Reading state information... Package 'docker-ce' is not installed, so not removed Package 'docker-ce-cli' is not installed, so not removed Package 'docker-compose-plugin' is not installed, so not removed E: Unable to locate package containerd.io E: Couldn't find any package by glob 'containerd.io' E: Couldn't find any package by regex 'containerd.io'

How can I "reset" the inner configuration of OMV and let it know that it should first install docker?

• Ok, I feel very humble now. I just noticed that the Docker Repository checkbox in the omv-extra section was not marked.

I checked it and clicked reinstall. It correctly detected that no docker was installed and started the proper installation.

• macom

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!