Minor issue after upgrading to OMV 7 from OMV 6 - Time Machine

• Greetings,

Just wanted to report the only issue I've encountered so far so after upgrading from OMV 6 to OMV 7.

Upgrade went beautifully. Everything worked afterwards, including all install plugins and settings I have. I wish all upgrades could be like this!

Only issue I have run into:

My spouse's computer is a MacBook Air running Monterey. Spouse backs up to an attached USB stick on the MacBook Air, as well as to a share on the household OMV server.

After the upgrade, the MacBook Air would no longer back up to the OMV server. No error message - it just skipped that backup, and continued to back up to the attached USB stick.

Resolution - we removed the OMV backup in Time Machine Preferences, and re-added it.

Backups to the OMV server are running normally now - didn't have to start over with a new backup, they continued where they left off, doing incremental backups. Perfect.

Odd hiccup, but thought I'd mention it as everything else has otherwise worked flawlessly.

:thumbup:

Regards,

PBT

• KM0201

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!