500- Internal Server Error

• I upgraded the OMV from 6 to 7 about 3 weeks ago. No issues with the upgrade and everything runs fine. No errors during the upgrade.

Today I went to log into the Gui and was presented with the 500-Internal Server Error

Currently, 7.03-1 is installed, OS drive is not full. PC with Intel i5-44xx processor

Looked at the syslog via SSH I have the following error.

Code
    rrdcached plugin: Failed to connect to RRDCacheD at unix:/run/rrdcached.sock: Unable to connect to rrdcached: No such file or directory (status=2)

ran OMV-firstaid

Checked RRD database - All RRD database files are valid.

I ran configure workbench in OMV-firstaid. not changing anything just see if it could set the port.

I then received the following error.

Code
    Updating Workbench settings. Please wait ...
    {'response': None, 'error': {'code': 0, 'message': 'Unknown error', 'trace': 'OMV\\Config\\DatabaseException: Unknown error in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/databasebackend.inc:458\nStack trace:\n#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/databasebackend.inc(240): OMV\\Config\\DatabaseBackend->commit()\n#1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc(269): OMV\\Config\\DatabaseBackend->replace()\n#2 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/webgui.inc(81): OMV\\Config\\Database->set()\n#3 [internal function]: Engined\\Rpc\\WebGui->setSettings()\n#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(122): call_user_func_array()\n#5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\\Rpc\\ServiceAbstract->callMethod()\n#6 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(535): OMV\\Rpc\\Rpc::call()\n#7 {main}', 'http_status_code': 500}}
    ERROR: Unknown error

Shares working and dockers working, just can't log into Gui.

I have not tried to reboot because I have an Rsync task running for the next 12 hours.

Should I try apt-get install --reinstall openmediavault

Thanks.

• mkpd

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
  • mkpd

Hat das Label OMV 7.x hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!