Error with configuration after upgrade from 6.5.6 to 6.6.0-2 version

• Hello. Today I upgraded to the latest version 6.6.0-2. After the upgrade I got the message "Pending configuration changes". After clicking "apply" I get the following error:

Please help. I can send a screen shot of the configuration files and logs upon request.

• KM0201

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
  • I ran into the same thing. it is an nfs config error. Disable all nfs versions in the nfs config then disable the nfs server and apply the changes.

If you are using nfs, you can then re-enable the required versions and the nfs server and apply the changes.

• I'm having the same issue. I have tried the above solution, but I'm having a problem with it. Dashboard tells me that nfs is not running. I have tried disabling all versions in nfs config, but it won't let me save these settings, telling me that these are required! Help!

• YES! That was the info I needed! I simply de-selected and then immediately re-selected the nfs versions, and then the update applied correctly, and nfs re-started.

Many thanks!

First time I've had an issue with updates, and whilst I'm an experienced Slackware user (sysvinit) Debian based systems (systemd) are a foreign language to me! When automated updates work they are great. But when they don't....

• Offizieller Beitrag

The logs of each update are published in this blog. It is the first thing to consult whenever an update causes a problem.

• votdev

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
  • Sorry for the delay, but I only found the time now to log in to the forum. I managed to solve the problem by changing the NFS settings, as somebody mentioned above. The topic can be closed. Regards.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!