Can't delete unused(?) SSL certificate, and can't find where it's referenced

• OMV is currently telling me I have 2 SSL certificates in use/referenced. One of them is about to expire, but I can't figure out where it's being referenced. The other cert is definitely being used by Workbench (expiring in 2033).

Is there any way to tell where else this SSL cert could possibly be used? I can't delete it as long as it's being "referenced".

• chente

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
    • Neu
    • Offizieller Beitrag

No, it is not possible to resolve such references. If you can't find it referenced, it might be possible that it was used by a plugin that have been deinstalled. Plugins will not purge their content in the datatabse, so the database still thinks it is referenced. You may use a text editor of your choice and check /etc/openmediavazlt/config.xml for where the SSL is referenced.

• No, it is not possible to resolve such references. If you can't find it referenced, it might be possible that it was used by a plugin that have been deinstalled. Plugins will not purge their content in the datatabse, so the database still thinks it is referenced. You may use a text editor of your choice and check /etc/openmediavazlt/config.xml for where the SSL is referenced.

That helped! Thanks. Turns out it was the WeTTY plugin.

All fixed!

• votdev

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!