having trouble with changing PHOTOPRISM_WORKERS = 1 using the plugin

• hi,

first time posting here pls remove if I'm posting in the wrong section

I'm not very experienced using linux based software so im a little lost on what to do . i am using a raspberry pi 4b 4gb to run omv6 with and external 2tb hdd as a little nas

i was having issues with the photo prism plugin crashing my pi while it was indexing and eventually found that changing my swap to 4gb solved my ram usage issues but the documentation also recommends to change my "PHOTOPRISM_WORKERS" to 1 from the default of 4, for more stability

from what i gather the only way to change it would be to modify an environment variable?

i found an example the votdev posted a while ago saying

# omv-env set -- OMV_PHOTOPRISM_APP_CONTAINER_START_OPTIONS "-e PHOTOPRISM_RESOLUTION_LIMIT=300"

# omv-salt stage run prepare

# omv-salt deploy run photoprism

I'm just trying to figure how or even if, i can use this method to change "PHOTOPRISM_WORKERS" to 1

thanks in advance :)

• ryecoaaron

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
  • from what i gather the only way to change it would be to modify an environment variable?

I'm just trying to figure how or even if, i can use this method to change "PHOTOPRISM_WORKERS" to 1

Yes:
    Config Options - PhotoPrism

Code
    # omv-env set -- OMV_PHOTOPRISM_APP_CONTAINER_START_OPTIONS "-e PHOTOPRISM_WORKERS=1"

# omv-salt stage run prepare

# omv-salt deploy run photoprism
  • # omv-env set -- OMV_PHOTOPRISM_APP_CONTAINER_START_OPTIONS "-e PHOTOPRISM_WORKERS=1"

# omv-salt stage run prepare # omv-salt deploy run photoprism

thank you this seemed to work

im not exactly sure how to to check because i cant seem to get

Code
    # omv-env get <VARIABLE_NAME>

to work using the variable name

but i used

Code
    # omv-env get

to show me all the configured variables, and its on the list

also their seems to be alot less stress on my system which all tells me its seemed to work

• kirkbyja

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
  • im not exactly sure how to to check because i cant seem to get

omv-env get OMV_PHOTOPRISM_APP_CONTAINER_START_OPTIONS

also their seems to be alot less stress on my system which all tells me its seemed to work

;)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!