Docker broken after installing new HDD

• I run OMV6 and after I shutdown my system to install a new HDD, docker is no longer working. I have just updated all packages to the latest version without resolve although this fault should not be due to some previous update taking effect upon booting up again as the server was restarted 2 days ago without the new drive and no update was done in between.

This is the error in journalctl:

systemctl status docker.service:

Any idea what I can try?

• Henkow

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Docker broken after upgrade“ zu „Docker broken after installing new HDD“ geändert.
  • So this may not be the answer you are looking for, but basically I had the same issue and ended up doing the following:

First: I removed the packages:

#> apt-get remove openmediavault-compose && apt-get purge docker-ce containerd.io

Then, I removed the leftover directories:

#> rm -rf /var/lib/docker /var/lib/containerd /etc/docker

After that, I reinstalled docker:

#> apt-get install docker-ce containerd.io

My containers are created with docker compose, so I simply re-deployed the containers

• Thanks for the help. I ended up wiping everything clean yesterday and installed OMV7 from scratch. Everything is working now.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!