Cannot login after upgrade , communication failure

• ]Hi,
    I've updated from 0.5.59 to 1.0.21. After some minor problem solved following the instruction on the forum , now I can reach the main page of the web interface, but when I try to login I receive an error "communication failure" and I cannot login.

Regards

• Hi, i have the same problem.

I have upgdare from 0.5x to 1.0, apparently, without problem.

After the upgrade, initially, I have successfully connected to the web gui. After I updated the plugin repository, it asked me to upgrade php. After upgrading php I can not connect and tells me "communication failure"

Code
    dpkg -l | grep openmediavault
    ii  openmediavault                     1.0.23                        all          Open network attached storage solution
    ii  openmediavault-keyring             0.3                           all          GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    ii  openmediavault-nut                 1.0.2                         all          OpenMediaVault Network UPS Tools (NUT) plugin
    ii  openmediavault-omvextrasorg        1.0.8                         all          OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault
    ii  openmediavault-plexmediaserver     1.0                           all          OpenMediaVault Plex Media Server plugin
    ii  openmediavault-pyload              1.0.0                         all          OpenMediaVault pyLoad plugin
    rc  openmediavault-transmissionbt      1.0.8                         all          OpenMediaVault Transmission (BitTorrent client) plugin

regards.

• if this can help you,

the nginix log

• i do the following command

Code
    omv-engined -df

and after i try to connect, the following message (on terminal) appear:

Code
    Child process forked (pid=8227)
    omv-engined[8227]: Executing RPC (service=UserMgmt, method=authUser, params={"username":"admin","password":"Paperinik04!"}, context={"username":"admin","role":1,"_SERVER":{"SERVER_PROTOCOL":"HTTP\/1.0","GATEWAY_INTERFACE":"CGI\/1.1","SERVER_SOFTWARE":"nginx\/1.6.2","REMOTE_ADDR":"::ffff:93.63.221.14","REMOTE_PORT":"40566","SERVER_ADDR":"::ffff:192.168.0.230","SERVER_PORT":"80","SERVER_NAME":"openmediavault-webgui","REDIRECT_STATUS":"200","HTTP_HOST":"leocasa.dlinkddns.com:8007","HTTP_ORIGIN":"http:\/\/leocasa.dlinkddns.com:8007","HTTP_USER_AGENT":"Mozilla\/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit\/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome\/37.0.2062.124 Safari\/537.36","HTTP_CONTENT_TYPE":"application\/json","HTTP_REFERER":"http:\/\/leocasa.dlinkddns.com:8007\/"}}) ...
    PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function pam_auth() in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system.inc on line 3956
    omv-engined[8090]: SIGCHLD received ...
    omv-engined[8090]: Child (pid=8227) terminated with exit code 255

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!