openmediavault-emby plugin (formerly mediabrowser)

• Khmm, today I reinstalled my omv and when I installed 1.0.10 plugin from repo, and use Force Update options, Emby started normally and all working ok :) :) I don`t need install manually any webp or imagemagick package.

• Hi there,

I'm having a little trouble with the Mediabrowser-Plugin. I tested the server on my Windows-PC and liked the results. So I want to include it in my little Homeserver (a Banana Pro). Being an absolute beginner in terms of Linux I managed to get OMV, SMB-shares and miniDLNA to work. But no matter what I try, the MB-Plugin just won't work.
    The Plugin itself can be installed, but with errors:

After that the Plugin is listed in Plugins, but everytime I try to activate it I get the following error message:

I can't make any sense if this. Any help would be highly appreciated.
    Is the MB-Plugin incompatible with the BananaPro? May this be the problem? I guessed that when OMV is working the plugins should as well...

• The plugin needs to be updated. There is a fix in this thread on page 23 for x86_64 users (pg. 25 for i686 users). If you type "arch" and hit enter in command line it will tell you your architecture. Just want to let you know it is not your fault.

The fix is not for ARM devices unfortunately.

• Tell me what architecture your device is. Type "arch" in command line and hit enter. Give me the results. I think it is arm7l. I just got a rpi 2 and if I get some time this weekend maybe I make a fix for you.

• I upgraded my OMV install to 2.0 last night and I noticed that the Emby Server plugin is no longer visible. Is there any eta to an updated plugin, or a method of installing the 1.9 plugin on 2.0?

Edit: It's not that critical, I was just curious. I'll be rebuilding my OMV box in a few weeks once I get a SATA card as I'll be upgrading my motherboard and CPU so that I can better run Emby on it, as currently I'm using a dual-core APU which won't do well for the transcoding of media.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!