New Owncloud 7.0.3-1 update?

• Download and unzip them, then copy them on any of your shared folder, then:
    cd /var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/module/admin/service/owncloud
    then remove the old Settings.js with
    rm Settings.js
    then

Code
    mv /media/UUID/SharedFolder/Settings.js /var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/module/admin/service/owncloud
    mv /media/UUID/SharedFolder/Interface.js /var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/module/admin/service/owncloud

Of course, you have to replace "UUID" and "SharedFolder"...

• The problem is not with the upgrade. I am thinking some errors started with an upgrade to one of the php packages. I am getting the same errors on a vm that I have a 6.x version of ownCloud too. It was on installed on that vm in like May and did not start having errors til around Nov 4th. Around same time as Mirko's post above. See the link I put. I will try to spend some time on this over the weekend.

• I did the update (before reading your warning in this thread) after following your ownclowd 7 guide and it seems to be working fine. It didn't even overwrite the config.php like it usually does.

• Hello tekkb, are there any news about the update, are we fine now to do the update to owncloud 7.0.3-1? today i received a lot of php updates in omv, are this updates related to the issue with the owncloud update? I will still wait for your OK before i upgrade to 7.0.3-1.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!