Upgrade errors

• hello,

I have a fresh install of OMV 0.5.60 (because a new install of 1.9 give a "no interfaces...") and when i try to upgrade i have this message :

1. apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade && omv-update > OK

2. omv-release-upgrade > TERM environment variable needs set.

Can you help me ?

Thanks

• Offizieller Beitrag

The no interfaces message shouldn't cause an issue. Just type: ifconfig if you want the ip address. 0.5.x wont fix any network issues if you truly arent getting an IP address.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• excuse for my English but what i wanted to say is : i would like to have the 1.x version but if i make a clean install with 1.9 iso file after the restart i don't have ip adress and it's written "no network interface" whereas with ifcinfig i can see eth0 but impossible for me to configure it (i'm neebie) So i decide to install 0.5.60 , this one is ok with network interface with ip 192.168.0.22 and from the web interface i try to upgrade to 1.x and that's at this moment that i have the message " TERM environment variable needs set."

thanks

• Offizieller Beitrag

0.5 isn't supported and I highly recommend 1.x. Install 1.x and run the command omv-firstaid. If that doesn't work, then:

ifconfig eth0 192.168.0.22
    route add default gw 192.168.0.1
    echo "nameserver 8.8.8.8" > /etc/resolv.conf

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!