Beiträge von Blabla

I use qbittorrent but it's the same

you just have to choose where you want your folders:

1) The incomplete folder is a subfolder of /downloads -> /downloads/incomplete

2) it's outstile of /downloads -> you have to add it to the container like you did for /downloads

That path won't work.

If it's a different disk you have to add it to the container. You should have something like

/disk1/..../Folder -> Incomplede_download

/disk2/..../Foler -> downdloads

Otherwise I just created a folder [incomplete] inside the download folder, so the path in Deluge are

/downloads/[incomplete] as default, and then it will move to /downloads

Thanks a lot for the help! I did everything but compression since 99% of my files are media so it would be useless.
    I also set the atime=off .
    The only thing that I can't do is "ashift=12", but I can't even see this property if I do
    zfs Data get

Created from shell and it was automatically imported! Do I need to make a scrub or something else before start copying my data on it? Also, how often should I do a scrub? Like once a week or month considering that the pool is a raidz1 made by 3 10TB HDDs?

Same issue here, from the FAQ is not really clear.. Do I need to use the secure wipe or can I use the quick one? I made the quick one on all 3 HDDs but still won't see them neither in ZFS and RAID list.
    Before that I also used
    dd if=/dev/zero
    on all of them, so they should be alreaby be wiped and with no FS.

Hi,
    I'll just open a new topic because this issue is really weird: I have a clean installation of OMV5. The SSD is Teamgroup L7 60GB. I have no other disk connected
    Basically: if I try to turn on OMV without a USB key installed I get this error:

If I have the SSD only, but no other disk it will boot

If I try to connect the other Hard disks it won-t boot anymore regardless if I have or not the usb key inserted and I recieve this error:

I really don't know wtf is happening here

The OMV installer is on a USB key made with Rufus (latest version). I'm installing OMV on my SSD Team Group L7 60GB.
    From BIOS I changed from RAID to AHCP and set the disk as SSD instead of Hard Drive.

Update:
    I've installed OMV5 on my NAS (Intel G4400 - Asrock H170M Pro4S - 8GB ram) with no other disck connected other than the one for the os.
    When I boot I recieve this error:
    ata 3.00: failed to set xfermode (err_mask=0x40)

than this:

I really don't get what I'm doing wrong. On Virtualbox it was wroking fine :(

I tried to reinstall OMV and boot it up without changing anything, I'm still stuck like in the opening photo.
    The first line is:
    ata 3.00: failed to sex xfermode (err_mask=0x40)

Then it's exactly like in the photo form 6TB-Secondario: clean....

I don't need to store data on OMV drive, I just want to run docker containers in it. also I see no point in having a swap partition since I have 8GB of RAM.
    Also it's just dumb thant I can't use a partition that I already have since it's already of the size that I want.

Hi everyone,
    I'm stuck during the installation of OMV. Since the installer won't allow to select the partition, but only the disk, I deleted the swap partition and changed the size of the OMV partition.
    The issue is that I'm stuck in iniramfs with those errors:

Do you know I can solve this?

Edit: after reinstalling OMV I tried to boot without doing nothing, I just got the same error from 6TB-Secondario...

Sadly only appdata is on a different partition :( I'll go for a clean installation and I'll give OMV 20GB and 40 to Containers (basically the opposite of what I have now) .
    Still, since I have a backup of all Appdata it should be easy to recreate everything.